Admins on the server?

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
gopostal

Re: Admins on the server?

Post by gopostal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 am

It wasn't so much the stupid behavior (though I would have thought of you as more mature than that). It was our discussion of it in MSN and some of your admissions there that did it for me. You are not the person I thought you were. Supreme doesn't surprise me, but I can't believe you would try to hide behind a fake nick to exact revenge.

There's a lot more than one simple "accident" and you know it.

-HellFire-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 am

The ''revenge'' was as purpose to goof around with Pots & Ice because the ''not worth the MHM tag thingy'' which wasn't true I heard but I didn't knew it when I did that.
So there is not much to hide from.

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am

When I spoke with you, you were in fact quite angry, hence your actions. If you were "goofing around" openly you wouldn't have tried to hide your identity. Your fellow players were not happy with your behavior, and you should man up to why you did it. Don't try to trivialize things to lessen the impact. A man owns his actions, right or wrong.

The bottom line you went on your home server with full intention of negatively affecting other players because you were angry. That will get you bounced hard from 9 of 10 servers. I happen to be in the 9.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 am

Hellfire was not angry...
we spoke on msn before goin on UT we wer both bored and feeling silly so we went and acted silly for a laugh there was no negative intentions from either of us.

Gopo u just want to control everything. If theres the smallest thing u dislike you BAN 1st and disscuss 2nd and thats not the way things should be done IMO.
You cant control what players do every second of the day and these things u are banning for are the kind of things that happen ALL the time.

Instead why not just ban for the normal things like players being abusive etc?

At the end of the day its your server and if u wanna do things that way then u can and theres nothing we can do about it apart from give our opinions.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 am

That's right.

Besides you joined to late to see what happened at all.

This is the FIRST time we ever do something like this just to have some fun.
And you are acting like we or I did it already 10000 times.
Wrong!

So close topic, end of story!
We're banned fine, we don't need a discussion for this.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 am

I originally replied to that with a solid block of about twice the following's amount in no uncertain terms. But I realized, it would serve no purpose, so I'll try something quieter.

1: SuPreMe is unstable, your server is Zero tolerance, it was inevitable he would be banned. SuPreMe deserved it, no offence sup but you just can't handle zero tolerance.

2:I say it's him being him and I get banned off the forum permanently. Problem.I made a mistake in believing the forums weren't a dictatorship.

3: HellFire does a NaabNali act. Yes it was foolish, but he has been a good player all this time why did you have to permanently ban him?
Have you judged all of us by SuPreMe and my actions?
HellFire is a good player!

4: All people make mistakes it's part of human nature, how well would your life have gone if every mistake you made you were never allowed to return to the place it happened?
Complete over-reaction. Nothing more. Nothing Less.

5: Supreme turns into a jerk too easily and I spoke out against you, but HellFire just made a simple mistake! For HIM to be permanently banned is not zero tolerance, more of a personal grievance.

6: By saying these things against you I shall probably get barraged by Hermskii, POTS, Ice, and Angel. But your posts are very hard not to reply to.

I don't like this!
I don't enjoy, relish, or in any way appreciate looking like a troublemaker, but sometimes you have to ignore the fact everyone will judge you and just say it.

Now gopo, don't get me wrong here I like you as a person, and even though my posts might sound as though I hate your guts imagine those are directed at an admin you.
To me, there are two people, gopo, who I meet on the server and enjoy his company, and {UMH}gopostal, who I talk to in these posts.
It's just like there are two of me in a way.
There's the Server BIO, who has spent enough time on Zero Tolerance UT2004 servers to get used to it, and tries to be a good, fun player.
And there's the Forum BIO, who argues his case independent of his friendly in-game self.
The Forum BIO was banned on your forums but still exists here, and will do posts like this, whilst my other half will enjoy the server, make friends, and say hello just like he would anyone else.

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 pm

-HellFire- wrote:This is also not to start a fight but I think it's not a great idea that I'll post about what I really feel.

{snip}

So close topic, end of story!
We're banned fine, we don't need a discussion for this.
I didn't dredge this up guys. You did. If you insist on bringing it up as a reply to my posts, we are going to keep discussing it. You want it to stop? Stop bringing it up.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 pm

No reply for me? :)

UTSAkillingangel

Post by UTSAkillingangel » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm

GUYS STOP

frig, cant anyone make a post without it turning into a stuipd fight?

its a GAME not real life, frig, if u cant take being banned on a server, u need help and FAST. who cares if u where banned? there is MILLONS of other servers out there waiting to be played on, if its such a big "Expletive Deleted" deal, then you shouldnt have done it in the first place. im sick of all of this gay ass fighting going on over a stuipd ban and a stuipd game. gop and all the other UMH's are just doing what is best for there server, dont like it, then leave, no one is making you stay and play at there server, no one is holding a gun to your little heads.

its been what? 1 weeks, a week and a half, and you guys STILL wont let it drop. man, this is getting stuipd and you ALL are making your selfs look like fools.

Hell, you had no right to do what you did, but making a big deal out of it is only making you look like a baby that cant take anything, hate to say it, but act like a man and just walk away.

Gop, no idea what to say to you, your doing what is best for your server and whats best for everyone who plays there, ban the jackasses is the best thing to do

sorry for the swearing but im sick and bloodly tried of it, and theres probly spelling mistakes, on a stuipd old comp

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 pm

yes thanx for that jess, we really needed that.... :roll:
you just openned the topic up for even more discussion.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

UTSAkillingangel

Post by UTSAkillingangel » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm

i really dont care, im getting my word into it as no one gives a dam about wat i say, you all (mostly) are acting like babies who need to grow up and act there age and not there shoe size

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Hell, you had no right to do what you did, but making a big deal out of it is only making you look like a baby that cant take anything, hate to say it, but act like a man and just walk away.
And wtf looking like a baby?
Everyone who replies here is a baby so that includes you!
And don't come between every ''fight''.
Sup and me are no jackasses if you meant that with your post.
If you don't wanna get involved just say nothing.
Last edited by -HellFire- on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

I just see teenagers acting like... hmm... let me guess... teenagers? Is that a fault?

[Edit]
I guess it is...
Plain Old Telephone Service

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Yawn.
Fart.
Scratch.

*POTS*