Frustrated!

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Frustrated!

Post by Hermskii » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm

So gopo and I have been sending files and ideas back and forth like crazy and for some crazy reason I can't seem to get what is very close to the final version of the new mod to configure 2 weapons. It is killing us both. I just wanted to drop a line to let you know how close I was to starting to revamp MHM a little. Once the new mods are on and fully functional, the new maps will begin. Is anybody going to help gopo with MH-Village or will it just turn into dust in the wind. Find the "Please add this new New Map" (or something like that) thread and read!
~Peace~

Hermskii

-SuPreMe-

Re: Frustrated!

Post by -SuPreMe- » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:36 pm

The latest build of village is running flawlessly on the test server, now im not sure but i think the biterfish just need removing then it will be all good to go for MHM, im not sure tho ill ask gopo and get it done.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 am

Me and gopo pretty much finished the testing phase tonight. I am now ready to begin the transition of the mod over to MHM along with the antiboost mod which will allow players to allow themselves to be boosted. The ammo regen is much faster too. The health will be slow coming.

I think our younger crowd will really enjoy some of this stuff and I know we all want a few more maps. When the server goes live with the new mods and they prove to be good to go all of the way, I will start adding maps. Then I'm considering that mcoop mod per a few of you suggesting it in the past and most recently EA Elemental. I'm tired. Going to bed. Gnite all.
~Peace~

Hermskii

matrix

Post by matrix » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 am

To add to your stress: MAKE THAT CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I forgot to call back, pretty busy with work and school.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 pm

I deny having any idea what you're talking about and do I even know you?
~Peace~

Hermskii