New Custom Skins/Voicepacks Thread

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
*POTS*

New Custom Skins/Voicepacks Thread

Post by *POTS* » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm

I made this thread to replace the old one, since it's been partially merged into the Screenshot thread and also renamed back to its original name by accident.

Here's the link to the original thread (actually what's left of the original thread):

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1367

and here's a copy of what I've recovered and posted in the FAQ thread:

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1356&p=20840#p20840
Last edited by *POTS* on Mon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: New Custom Skins/Voicepacks Thread

Post by Hermskii » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Whooops. If I recall, I thought I started to try to merge that back and ended up asking a question about how peeps thought it should be fixed. Also I determined it wasn't me who did that to it. I can still try to fix it with proper instruction s given to me here.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

It's complicated to explain: I originally made the Custom Skins thread I think, then someone else started posting skins and stuff in the screenshot thread of the old MHM3 forum, so I had to merge those off-topic posts into the original thread.

When you merged the screenshot thread of the MHM3 forum into the one of the CG & MHM forum, for an unknown reason the part of the Custom Skins thread that I've merged before has been splitted and put back into the screenshot thread once again.

So technically speaking you have to blame the PHPBB3 forums and the way they manage the merging and splitting of threads. It's neither mine nor your fault Herm.

Hope it's clearer now. If your head hurts I can fully understand you. :lol:

As regards fixing the original thread, I think it's not worth the hassle, since you should browse more than 40 pages of the screenshot thread in order to find the missing posts, which are scattered across the whole thread, and then try to merge them into the Custom Skins thread, and God knows what's gonna happen this time, maybe the pictures would migrate to the Custom Skins thread. :roll:
Last edited by *POTS* on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 pm

OK, what is left to be fixed and exactly what page numbers of the Screenshot topic have these post that need to be merged. Good work POTS.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:06 pm

*POTS* wrote:As regards fixing the original thread, I think it's not worth the hassle, since you should browse more than 40 pages of the screenshot thread in order to find the missing posts, which are scattered across the whole thread, and then try to merge them into the Custom Skins thread, and God knows what's gonna happen this time, maybe the pictures would migrate to the Custom Skins thread. :roll:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Looks like we're done here then. Good!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Iosa Sakera

Post by Iosa Sakera » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Pots, I would like to clear something up -- I did not actually -make- the Alien Queen model. I just posted it so I could share it with you guys. =/

The actual author of the model is Alcor.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Hmm I understand what you mean, I just wanted to explain who's using that particular skin/model (that is, associate the skin to the player) but since it may lead to misunderstandings I'm gonna edit that post.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

These superheroes skins used to be popular in the past, but now I couldn't find them that easily; I had to download them from a public redirect and make two INT files from scratch to have them working, but now everyone should be able to use them once again:

Soldier Comic pack#1
Soldier Comic pack#2

Content of the first pack:
The Crow
Spider Man
The Thing
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Flash
Cyclops
Judge Dredd

Content of the second pack: