Attention People!!!

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
*POTS*

Attention People!!!

Post by *POTS* » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Yesterday I received this e-mail from GameServers, concerning the old MHMIII server:
**** ACCOUNT SUSPENSION WARNING ****

*MY REAL NAME HERE*,

If you have already settled your situation with the billing department, please disregard this message.

Our records indicate that your account 830298 is currently 3 days overdue. Prior to this message, we have made our best attempts to contact you in regards to your account. Your current overdue balance is 11.70. If this balance is not taken care of immediately, your account will be suspended within 24-48 hours of this notice.

Please login to https://my.gameservers.com to make your payment of 11.70. As always, we appreciate your business and if there are any special considerations regarding your account status, please notify us immediately at billing@gameservers.com.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~ The GameServers.com Team ~
Frag. Not Lag.
and today I got the following e-mail as well:
*MY REAL NAME HERE*,

Your Account, 830298, has been suspended. If you feel there has been an error and this account has been incorrectly suspended, please contact us immediately at support@gameservers.com. If there are billing issues that need to be resolved, contact billing@gameservers.com.

As always, we appreciate your business and we hope we can help you re-activate your account with us,

~ The GameServers.com Team ~
Frag. Not Lag.
finally today I randomly found out the MHMIII server is up and running again, but it will be probably shut down tomorrow since the account has been suspended, unless someone else has made a new account.

Now since I do NOT have access to the server anymore since Rei has changed the password, I have no idea what's going on.

I think I deserve an explanation at least, plus I don't like the fact I'm still getting notifications at my name when the server is/was managed by Rei.

If Rei has changed his mind and wants to keep running the server I ask him to change the server owner cause I don't wanna be related to this stuff anymore.

[Edit]
Got an e-mail from Reiyel, he says he has nothing to do with the server being up again. Must be a problem with GameServers or I don't know.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Attention People!!!

Post by Hermskii » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Yep. Sounds like if it is up, it won't be long or should be down now actually. Let's keep this between you two at this point. Somebody owes the gameserver folks a little bit of money or not. Either way, we don't need to hear about this here. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

I contacted the GS support and requested the server be closed and it now is.

Anyway I've just realized my time in here has come to an end.
I'd like to thank Hermskii for all his help and guidance over the years, but now it's time for me to move on and find a new challenge.
Big thanks to all of you who enjoyed my work and time spent here.

Herm please I have to ask you to deactivate my account, since I won't come back this time. Best of luck to all of you guys.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Good luck POTS. I won't deactivate your account because you will be back! If you don't want to post anything then just don't. PEACE!
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by a nameless entity » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Since I see POT's new server up atm, and he and some others are playing on it, I assume that this thread has nothing whatsoever to do with his own server called "The Liandri Corp MH Server"?
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am

That would be correct Nameless. I wish him and his server all of the success in the world. You ever play on the UM monsterHunt server? I think it is called Ultimate Mayhem? I saw it was packed up the other night with a ton of folks. I know some folks from here have everything to do with it but I forget who. FUZZ has his, I have mine, POTS has his, so has the UM server again? I thought it was a GOPO born project but can't remember who took it and ran when it was all said and done. I jumped on it for my kid to play on. He had a great time. I'm also still shocked at how many MH servers there are and still new ones popping up faster than old ones going away. Long live Monster Hunt!
~Peace~

Hermskii