crystal Unreal is here!

Post all Curious George's Redeemer Insanity {CG} content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

crystal Unreal is here!

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 pm

It is with great pleasure I welcome Crystal Unreal into the House of Hermskii {HOH} family!

I have worked with Terraniux for a little better than a year now. He is a skilled and motivated mapper among many other things. He has shown a true spirit of enthusiasm towards many of the same goals we have here! He has set his sights high and launched on a mission to gather the remaining UT players, mappers, coders, admins and all UT enthusiasts in general to a place to share good will and skill towards growing the UT community. I'm proud to be a part of this project and he explains what it is all about best. Here is a copy and paste from a post he made elsewhere in this forum. I think he says it best right here:

Crystal Unreal - The Crystallization of UT
Terraniux's UT Portal

What do we offer:
100% CU
No annoying ads, no flashing banners, no trash. Browsing and searching just the way you want.
Information
Info about the games and helpful links.
Forums
For questions, general talking and support.
Image Galleries
For uploading your screenshots and sharing cool pics, hot-linking is allowed!
Downloads
Tools, Applications and programs that help you customise your game to the max and make it more fun to play.
We have now only downloads and materials for UT99, but we will add more material for the other UT series soon.
Upload
You can upload your own skins, screenshots, maps and other material within seconds using a very user friendly upload wizard.
Server Advertising
You can add your server in the recommended server-list + your websites and forums.

Our Mission:

What we are trying to achieve is that this place becomes a growing community where admins and players from different servers come together. More fun and bigger teams for all with more friends and lots of support.

Visit us on:

Main: http://crystalunreal.com
Portal: http://crystalunreal.com/portal2

Hermskii

Terraniux

Re: crystal Unreal is here!

Post by Terraniux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you very much :mrgreen: :D

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Good, but there is a small issue, as client I joined to game-server and my UT crashed after some seconds. Happened in 2 maps with 2 UT different versions. Somebody else could play or not ?

Note:
MonsterHunt2v3 ? Um... nvm.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:08 am

Oh ... 2vs3 is not right indeed. Good eye you have got.
Well the server is in fact completed, but some actors/mods are giving trouble all of a sudden and we need to find out which it is. We played 2 days ago different maps and different mods, we think that is the splash logo in combination with the sound. Thanks for telling.