MEAT

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
MEAT

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 pm

The adventures of MEAT…
started in 2002 when a friend introduced me to UT99.
For the first year or so I mostly played sniper and as luck would have it I stumbled upon CG and the House of Hermskii.
Not all that impressed with the mod Redeemer I made my opinons known to deaf ears as well as angry adversaries.
Basically I felt that the mod Redeemer (a nulcear guided missile) would be better played on bigger maps, among other things.
If fact I had a lot of “suggestions” for Hermskii on how he could make his server better, evolve or upgrade.
And in doing so I was hated by all...probably still am for the most part.
But luckily Hermskii was not like the norm in wanting to BAN me for life.
He instead offered To help me build my own Redeemer server.
Maybe it was his way of getting rid of me…lol
For the most part I try to think outside the box and in doing so I offend a lot of people who hate change.
Anyway…Five years later MEAT’S Redeemer Screamer is still going strong.

And as for the man behind UT…I've been a golf instructor at Pebble Beach for the last 20 years.
I love riding mountain bikes and I'm lucky that I live in such a beautiful area such as Monterey, Ca.
Married closed to 16 years now, which I find hard to believe, but it beats sleeping alone.
No kids other than myself. And when it comes to computers I am clueless...but luckily I have nerd friends.
Last edited by MEAT on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fuzz_Ball
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: MEAT

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:42 pm

MEAT wrote: For the most part I try to think outside the box and in doing so I offend a lot of people who hate change.

Anyway…Five years later MEAT’S Redeemer Screamer is still going strong.
And as for the man behind UT…I've been a golf instructor at Pebble Beach for the last 20 years.
MEAT! HORRAY for MEAT!
You have a fan here.
Thinking outside the box is what I like about you.
I too think redeemers are made for bigger maps and a different level of skill IS required.
It's good to see MRS up and running again.
Podcar & I had a great time this afternoon ruining some of your newer maps!
Hell, I even got to telefrag that Klownz clown!
Didn't win but very satisfying!
Keep up the good work.

And Pebble Beach for 20 years - as the Quake III announcer says IMPRESSIVE!

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Damn it you are right MEAT. I only helped you to get rid of you. When that didn't work, I went ahead and taught you how to play UT. Then that didn't make you go away so I resorted to one last diabolical act in helpingyou get a forum so that you and your loser friends would all go away finally to your own happy little corner of the world. Then your server broke and you started hanging out at CG with all of your freak friends again so I did all I could to help you get your server back up so you and your friends would go away again. I'm still waiting...

In all fairness, I think MEAT is in the top 5 people on the planet to bring Redeemer Mod awareness to the masses. Thank you MEAT for your story and all you do for this mod and this forum and it's community. You totally owe me a golf lesson and be warned that as bad as you were in UT when you started is still not even close to how bad I am in golf even with years of experience. Peace! I need to write something ike this for everybody who puts up their BIO as I have asked.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 am

Hermskii wrote:Damn it you are right MEAT. I only helped you to get rid of you. When that didn't work, I went ahead and taught you how to play UT. Then that didn't make you go away so I resorted to one last diabolical act in helpingyou get a forum so that you and your loser friends would all go away finally to your own happy little corner of the world. Then your server broke and you started hanging out at CG with all of your freak friends again so I did all I could to help you get your server back up so you and your friends would go away again. I'm still waiting...
hmm...and I love you to :roll:
Yes you did teach me how to play Redeemer...TO GOOD... :twisted:
And now I rule this joint...my name should be atop of this forum.
I'd changed it to "Butcher Block...Home of MEAT". {BBHM}