David

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
David
NoMoreSpam: Silver

David

Post by David » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

Well, Name is David (but is it really my real name?.....Ya it is) I have been playing UT for years. I first started out in sniper games, mostly the camping servers and I liked the team mode better. I was part of a group called UTSA, but they no longer exist. I played on the FBI and SWAT servers, but most of those I played on in the past are gone as well. I stopped playing against other people because some people are not worth the hassle. Life is already is already a plate of hassles for dinner, so I winged myself off of sniping and the attitudes from some of the players.

I discovered monster hunt and saw that it could be a team effort (a nice change), and I saw that even if it was not a team effort, there was a common enemy, so I liked that. Herm (Hermskii) and the people here have been great.

The servers I play mostly on are Monster Hunt Mayhem and the two House of Fools servers. I sometimes play on a Roxanne's Fools (Capture the Flag Rocket server), Curious George Redeemer Insanity, Meat's Redeemer Screamer, and Wolf Sniper.

What I look for is just a fun game. I try to enjoy what I can.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: David

Post by Hermskii » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:51 am

Hello David! Thanks for always starting new threads with great questions that DEMAND replies. It is a pleasure to have you here and even more of a pleasure to not have your personal BIO listed uder my personal BIO thread anymore. Peace brother! Put up a picture of yourself already!
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm

David wrote:and I saw that even if it was not a team effort, there was a common enemy
Tell that to some of the MH players you see around...

"YOU are my #1 enemy because you are competing with me for score which is what the game is about!! monsters are just a commodity stop trying to talk to me ur wasting time I could spend scoring points!!!"

I wouldn't say Monster Hunt is hassle-free... :)

David

Post by David » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Hermskii wrote:Hello David! Thanks for always starting new threads with great questions that DEMAND replies. It is a pleasure to have you here and even more of a pleasure to not have your personal BIO listed uder my personal BIO thread anymore. Peace brother! Put up a picture of yourself already!
Well Herm says post a picture, I thought about it but then the limitation of it being a family friendly server and I said.......sure. (even though I am not one for my own photos but hey..)

This is an older, OK a way older picture (about 11 years ago) of my wife and I on our wedding day. I like the picture because I did not look too shabby and of course the beautiful woman in the picture that graced me with her presence.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey, Nice couple! :D
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Great pic. Thanks for sharing. Yes, a good looking couple. Have lots of kids ok.
~Peace~

Hermskii