Iosa Sakera

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Iosa Sakera

Post by Hermskii » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 am

Iosa, can you please show us a full frontal shot of your avatar. When I look at it I can't imagine what this guy is supposed to look like. Does he have several yellow eyes? More than 2 arms? He is purple right?

Also, I can't see the pictures you posted. Can anybody else?

Lastly, I had for to put in the word "too" as in not too dirty and it was my weak attempt to be funny by saying to post some hot shots but not too hot. I failed miserably and no, there was zero beer in me at the time.
~Peace~

Hermskii

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 am

Hermskii wrote: Also, I can't see the pictures you posted. Can anybody else?
Nope :(

Iosa Sakera

Post by Iosa Sakera » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 pm

I couldn't get a full frontal shot of one, but I managed to take a screenshot of one from the game itself, which shows most of the details clearly.

About the pictures, though... hmm. I'll try uploading them to Photobucket and then edit my previous post with the new links.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:01 pm

It has feet? OK. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Hermskii wrote:It has feet? OK. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
You see feet?
I see some creature trying to hump another.... :shock:
This guy is a perv...Nuke him Hermskii.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I think I've seen it before somewhere but I can't place it.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Iosa Sakera

Post by Iosa Sakera » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:58 pm

MEAT wrote:I see some creature trying to hump another....
...rest assured, the picture contains just one creature. -_- I know better than to post naughty stuff on here, thank you.

Oh, and also, thanks for the welcome. If people are going to treat me like this, I shouldn't even be here.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 am

Sorry Iosa. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we don't mean to come accross this way. I am genuinly curious about thischaracter you have chose for your avatar and MEAT....well MEAT is like coffee and you'll either like him or hate him.

Hang in there. We'll tone it down some but just some. Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Iosa Sakera

Post by Iosa Sakera » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 am

Meh, reading my last post, I did kinda flip out. To be honest, a vast majority of the MHMers I've met have been really cool people, so I shouldn't really say I've recieved a bad welcome at all.

However, I felt threatened by this one person, and I tend to get defensive when I feel that way.

Though, if you're curious about the Komato Annihilators, play the game Iji and read the log books. =P (I've still got some work to myself on that, actually. Whoops.)

That's all I can really tell you because, to be honest, not many people have actually played this game. Not to mention outside of the game sprites and cutscene sequences there's not much of a reference for the characters' designs.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 am

MEAT gets to everyone.
He's even pushed me over the edge a few times :wink:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 am

What is hard to take about MEAT is that he pushes you over the edge first, then he leans over the edge and shoots you while you're on you way down, then he gets to the bottom first and places a small bucket full of water for you to fall in though it is never large enough and finally he always puts the bucket just enough out of the way that you miss it entirely and you splat all over the ground. That's when he pisses on your remains while laughing until he realizes that you got blood on his boots. That makes him mad so he goes out starts the whole cycle again with someone else but he thinks its funny to do it to you again as soon as possible.

Otherwise MEAT is really a very nice guy.
~Peace~

Hermskii

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 am

MEATS reply was obviously sarcasm. He is given though to finding a bruise and then poking it hard to watch you wince :twisted:

Let me tell you though MEAT has never ignored me when I've asked him something. He's always been there to lend a hand or bit of advice. Don't get the wrong idea and judge too harshly. I can guarantee you if you PM'ed him with a redeemer problem he would drop what he was doing until you were sorted out.

Iosa Sakera

Post by Iosa Sakera » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:37 am

Yeah, I should have realized he was just teasing. I tend to do that a lot myself, so.

I was just really afraid I WAS going to get banned for something I didn't do, though. Spending 2 years around a corrupt admin now has me wary of staff members I don't know very well.

Then again, I do just need to post more on here and get to know everyone better.

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 am

Two years of my ut2004 life were spent around admins who forced a mapvote and muted you if you complained too much, so your not the only one.

Ice

Post by Ice » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 am

Iosa Sakera wrote:I was just really afraid I WAS going to get banned for something I didn't do, though. Spending 2 years around a corrupt admin now has me wary of staff members I don't know very well.
No need to fear Herm. I don't think he would ban anyone but spambots! :mrgreen: