landmaster

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Prowner
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Re: landmaster

Post by Prowner » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah, I really wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the top 5 states in the US. Weird thing is, Oregon almost has no one famous or much of anything famous except for that we have a soda fountain at our pharmacy in Grants Pass and those things are VERY scarce in the world! So it's cool to go get old flavor 25 cent pops and beverages! :D
I can only think of one famous person who lives in Oregon, and that's Bruce Campbell. My brother Jesse ran into him at a movie theature (since you all already know he's a cinema guy) and actually had a full long length conversation with him! Lucky man, but I wouldn't know the right words to say to talk to him that long, but my brother is a literature / grammar / public speaking guy as well so he's entirely up for things like that. :wink:

Landmaster actually knows my brother, and we all like him very much! Ask him for anything about my brother too and he should say pretty much the same stuff. :)
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I hope he's still checking in and out from time to time, I haven't seen him for a couple days on here, but he came over yesterday and we played some "Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" :P
Love that game... My brother will beat you ALL!!!
I know EVERYBODY always says things like that with that game, but my brother is a completely different story! He unlocked every bonus without using a single hammer, even the "Beat boss battles on intense difficulty" where everything pretty much kills you in one hit!!! :shock: :o

-HellFire-
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by -HellFire- » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Let him come MH then :mrgreen:

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:10 pm

I'll call him right now to see if he can! :D
PS: I turned the " :shock: " smiley into a " :stunned: " smiley by adding a mouth that hangs open. :mrgreen:
I think it would be cool if people on the forum can submit more smiley ideas! :D

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 pm

So it's true...you do want more smilies. I hate them but I can add more I suspect.
~Peace~

Hermskii

landmaster

Post by landmaster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

ya. haha. im acctually going to New York city in November :mrgreen: ,pretty excited. ya it was {MHM}landmaster but thew new server prevents people who arwnt part of the clan to have {these symbols} so ya. i changed them to this []

landmaster

Post by landmaster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:39 pm

he is FREAKING AMAZING at super smash bros brawl. no joke. i can last so long til its like 2 deaths in one second. its crazy