Green Hornet

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Green Hornet
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Green Hornet

Post by Green Hornet » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Hello and welcome, my name is Dougan AKA Green Hornet. I am 50 years old and live in Ramona, Ca. I have 4 kids and 2 grandkids. I am in the sports field ie Baseball coach.
I have been playing UT99 since it came out and kinda sick of the ESR and Sniping, would rather just kill you alot quicker with the deemer. :D :D :D :D.
For those of you old enough to remember, Van Williams is and always will be the original
Green Hornet.
Love Hermskii's server although the "Green Hornet Bot" is a Cow.......Really a cow??? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Look forward to playing you all very soon.
Last edited by Green Hornet on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Green Hornet

Post by Hermskii » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:06 am

It is great to have you here Green Hornet. Want me to correct your login and make the g into a capital G? I wasn't sure if you wanted it like that or not. I also have not played enough against you or anyone for that matter to know their skins. please feel free to give me the specifics and I'll correct your bot!

You got here and you told us about yourself just perfectly. Post often. Tell us what you think. Follow the rules. Most importantly, Welcome to the show!
~Peace~

Hermskii

David
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: Grren Hornet

Post by David » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome!!!! America's past time as a job.....nice. I am sure it has its' up and downs. I hope you enjoy the forum, the people and game servers related to this forum.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Green Hornet

Re: Grren Hornet

Post by Green Hornet » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am

Please if you could fix my mistake and make the g a capitol G that would be great.
I use the Assassin ut99 skin. (Old Skin).
I was just messing with you about the Bot. Hey at least I have a BOT named after me. that is cool.:):):)...
Hey thank you for the warm welcome I know I will have a great time here..

Green " Oh my is that pieces of you all over the map??" Hornet. :)

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 pm

As you can see I have fixed the little g to be a capital G now. The cow skin was someone else's but they stopped playing. They were a cow. i think it was Mickey. You were playing plenty so I named the bot after you. It was something I used to do a long time ago and people really liked it as you do. I would like to strike fear in folks even with a lowly bot so I'd love to get the details on your skin so I can actually make the bot match you!

It is great to have you with us and I hope to look forward to years and years of fun and respect! Have a great day!

PS: Those body parts all over the place are yours!

PSS: You sniped before you say? Freestyle or camping only sniping?
~Peace~

Hermskii

Green Hornet

Post by Green Hornet » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 pm

I use to be in a clan called {HOG}(for about 4 years) where ESR was the weapon. Then I was in =FSB= for a few years where it was just sniper rifle. They did not camp really.
Other then that I played both camping and run and gun with the sniper rifle. I just love the game UT99. so I can play anything. Still a pretty good sniper. although I would be your B*T*h in ESR, been a long time since i played that. :):):):):)
I have the skin files if you want them, How would you like me to upload it to you?

Green Hornet
PS. bring it Oh fourm guru and leader... :):):)... look forward to playing you.:)
PS: Those body parts all over the place are yours!

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Green Hornet wrote:PS. bring it Oh fourm guru and leader... :):):)... look forward to playing you.:)
Careful what you ask for, Greeny.

In the meantime, this might make for a better userpic for you.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 pm

I asked about the sniper stuff because I'm trying to get a sniper server set up now with the help of Hitman. I think it is already pretty good but I fail to find enough time to play it or anything else.

I sorta like that Green Hornet thing EG found for you! Nice.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Green Hornet

Post by Green Hornet » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 pm

I like that logo better, I had that avitar of Van Williams for a long time, never thought to use his logo, good find Evil Grins. Thank you.

To answer your sniper question, I still play it not as much, but I play on UTR server and {C-oPS}, [FSP] server. I will be happy to help you set it up and play on it to bring people in.

Let me know what I can do.

GH

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Would you look at that! Green Hornet successfully utilized the Welcome to the show section of the forum on his try without anyone telling him what to do. Green Hornet already has a very cool new avatar thanks to EG. Green Hornet is willing to help me with a sniper server I hope to use as a alternative when I start to burn out from nuking people. Hell, he just showed us what we can abbreviate his name down to being GH.

Do I dare challenge Green Hornet to bring new players and forum members? He's already off to such a great start I'd hate to burn him out. Maybe I should just hope he keeps taking his Geritol Silver and continues to play here often and post here even more often.

Once again sir, it is very nice to have you here with us.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Green Hornet

Post by Green Hornet » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Geritol Silver????..... Those are fighting words.. it is geritol GOLD.... get it right...:):):):)
I will do my best. Dont worry being a coach all my life anything less then 100% is not good. :)

GH
PS... Oooops senile old me forgot to put a space between G and the H... wait....."Hey you dang kids get off my lawn!!!!.."..:):):).... im back.....where was I...uhhh......Oh yea Have a good day.:):)

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sat May 05, 2012 1:47 am

Hey WELCOME Green Hornet! :P
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777