Rocky a.k.a SpEcTra_7

Please introduce yourself here. Follow the directions in the sticky named "Hermskii"
Spectra
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Rocky a.k.a SpEcTra_7

Post by Spectra » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 am

Hello {HOH}. :)

I am SpEcTra. I am from India and I am a College going young man. I am 19 years old. Right now I am studying in Computer Field like in other words, Studying the Heart of Computer. :P.
I have playing UT since 4 years now and I know Mapping and a little Basic Coding. I started Coding last year only, because I like to make things. Since because of those College days started, I just don't get enough time to play UT, because Studies are given high priorities. This has just made Annoying sometimes.
I belong to "}IN{ - International Nukers" clan. I have recently opened my new Forums and also looking for members. So here's my request is PLEASE Register to my Forums also. :?

FORUM: http://unreal-india.pro-forum.co.uk/forum

Apart from that, making things is one of my passion and like to Outdoor games like Football.
Regarding the mods, my latest mod is Nyan Cat Deemer from UT3 to UT99.

Nyan Cat Deemer Download: NyanCatDeemer

And my own Weapon Pack: WOT-Weapons Of Tomorrow

Thank You for keeping UT alive till this age and ENJOY! :D

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Rocky a.k.a SpEcTra_7

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 am

Welcome! It is good to have you here. it is funny to me that at first I did not like the cat Deemer but the more I watched the video the more I liked it. Also I'd like to hear more about the WOT. Can you tell us more about it?

I hope you pick up several new members and feel free to advertise yourself here often. originally I had just wanted Redeemer Only folks and MH folks but a few years back I realized I needed to keep at least a little bit of everything if possible. UT sites have reduced from thousands to hundreds and continue to reduce in number. People like you and I and HOOK seem to be in it for the long haul so it is important we stay connected as long as possible and continue to spread UT too.

Welcome here and take care. Keep up the studies too!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Re: Rocky a.k.a SpEcTra_7

Post by Hook » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Welcome Spectra - You will certainly fit right in with our group of UT die-hards! :D
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777