MH-untitled BETA TEST

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Vatcilli

Post by Hermskii » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 am

Hey Vatcilli, I have done another round of checks to determine where you located and used that old email address I had. The only place I can still see it may be in my user manual and it is part of my MSN Messenger name but that is all I can find. Can you please tell me exactly where you found it or linked to it from? Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

K
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by K » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:56 am

The Supreme One wrote:Updates sound good, im also having trouble with monsters killing each other on my map its a really anoying problem lol
Well it is quite easy to fix it seems.
We have to create subclasses of the monsters or we could use some that are already coded.
I asked about this at Excalibur Monster Hunt and XYZ8000 gave me permission to use the monsters he created in his maps.
None of them fight each other.

Supreme , are you familiar how to use actors from another map and put them into yours? If not i can help you.

I got my new monsters from MH-Annihilation V240.

I am stuck on a new problem myself now.
I want to add sounds to all the lifts but when i open the sound browser it will not play the sounds so i can pick one????? It is really getting me peeved off. Anyone ever have this happen?

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 pm

well ive imported a actor for my male commando's i used MyScriptedMale from December24th (hope u dont mind Vatcilli) but he attacks Skaarj troopers :( if i could just learn simple unreal script im sure theres a line i could change to fix this, anyone know of any better options?
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Vatcilli

Post by Vatcilli » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Yes, The humans hate Skaarj.
No, I don't mind

Fix: Look into the script and look for "Skaarj"
Where the text says "Other.isa Unreali.Skaarj" (Or something like it) you will see "Attitude Hate" Change "hate" to "Friendly" or "Ignore" and you'll be fine.
Hermskii wrote:Hey Vatcilli, I have done another round of checks to determine where you located and used that old email address I had. The only place I can still see it may be in my user manual and it is part of my MSN Messenger name but that is all I can find. Can you please tell me exactly where you found it or linked to it from? Thanks!
I think it was somewhere in your profile... I got it when I was not yet registered so I could contact you.
It's truly a nice night, On nights like these I feel like drinking blood.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:32 am

cheers for that ill try that soon and post my results.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Supreme feel free to use my lava/water skin in your map if you think it can fit someway.
Plain Old Telephone Service

K

Post by K » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:20 pm

[update]

lol
I am drunk right now but i have been working on the map for a couple hours now and i have made som e headway. lol

Ok,
Composure.

The end part. Big elevator down.
You stop on each section and kill monsters then you push button to continue to next level downward.

Also water section "pitch dark tunel leading to last 2 titians" is now semi lit. he he , you will have to pay attention or you will get lost he he he ,
Also it has been shortend and a old looking temple type stucture has been added to fight slith around. it is glorious and will look cool as sooon as i get some seaweed and some good lighting down there.

Side note.
I just repatched to 436 again cause my sound browser just refuses to work. It is still not working and since i repatched i have found some of my graphics settings were reset and i can see alot of problems withmy lighting is some sections . This is becomeing a pain in the ass ans i will need another mapper to help me sort this out.

But the map just got a hell of a lot better so i am celebreating with some White russians . Ha ha i think i have had it for tonight.
See yo on the server tonioght im staying home instead of seeing awsome show downtown cause im broke. lololol

Did i really just type all this bs. lol:lol:
night

Hermskii
Site Admin

K

Post by Hermskii » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Go girl. Sounds like you are doing great. I too have turned to the liguid spirits this eve as a way to recover from all of the IT studying that I've been up to the last couple of weeks.
~Peace~

Hermskii

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 am

Sounds awesome with the elivator that leads to the titan.
That kind of maps I'd like.
First some battles between the weaker monsters and after you kill them all, A big, strong monster 8)

K

Post by K » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 am

Yeah i didnt like how the elevator would take you all the way down and pass all the monsters along the way. They really couldn't keep up with the elevator and follow you down. So now you have to kill them and push the button to continue. Im really jazed that i figured out how to do this i didn't before. Thanks UnrealWiki! :D

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: MH-untitled BETA TEST

Post by Hermskii » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 am

I wonder if K still has most of this and would hand it over to somebody to finish it. Find this mapper and bring her before me!
~Peace~

Hermskii