[UT Player] Model Animation Request - Victor Delacroix

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
Delacroix
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

[UT Player] Model Animation Request - Victor Delacroix

Post by Delacroix » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 am

Greetings. My today's request of choice is for 3D graphics artists / modellers / animators / whatever you wish to call yourselves.

I have a model I've gotten out of Chaos Legion - it's Victor Delacroix, one of the game's main antagonists - and the inspiration for my nickname, etc etc etc.

I've always wanted to have him set as my player model in Unreal and Unreal Tournament but the model lacks any animations to begin with - it's a capture. Even a direct extract from the game files wouldn't help, I think - Chaos Legion isn't a FPS or TPS - so complete animation set is needed, tailored to Unreal / UT.

Is there anyone able to do this? Is there anyone willing to do this?

* sword may be deleted - it'd be unused anyway.
* hair and cape must be kept. It doesn't have to be animated like in goddamn Bayonetta - a simple wavy sway move is enough, trust me.
* may be skeletal (PSA/PSK - so UT Bonus Pack 4 / Advanced Model Support / Unreal 227 compliant) - I don't particularly insist on vertmesh (.3d).

Thank you very much for any assistance you may give me.

Delacroix-fixed.zip - model + skin. Thanks, SkyWolf, for updating Lezisell's version with the cape and applying other minor fixes. Now I need just the animations for him.

Last edited by Delacroix on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnrealSP.org - the premier Unreal Single Player site!

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: [UT Player] Model Animation Request - Victor Delacroix

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Good luck on this. make sure too this post doesn't disappear. Work has been done on the forum and I'm missing several posts.
~Peace~

Hermskii