MH-Afterdark 2!

Post all mapping and skinning related content here!
Terraniux
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: MH-Afterdark 2!

Post by Terraniux » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Nelsona, unless you have something useful to say , instead of telling me off time after time, I'd rather have no replies from you anymore. If you find commentary , or bugs to tell me, try to make it constructive and helpful. This is aint helping me at all.For you are officially pissing me off now and am really dismotivating me for producing any more maps. Terraniux has a fault in his map, that's not right.... lets be mad about and spread it around what I've done wrong. Its news ! Because MR.Perfect aka Nelsona is always here to know things better.

That is was you are doing and are atm. I ask you for the second time now to quit that behaviour to me, please?

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:22 am

I am Not sure Who is pissing off Who. Want more logs ? Want more facts ? At DU when a dude asked for maps in fixing purpose someone with a BIG mouth and Poor brain was asking why, because "we have mappers", "we are mappers"... "Why we should give maps you for fixing ?" - In fact there I could figure a bunch of VIPs doing bad things in Editor, that's why Wolfi is taking care at stuff loaded in Main Server. Later he added a download section and then anyone could do real fixes outside of experts fixing a no-fix.
The reality is that you didn't have clue about some setup in that time, but you were spamming manure as VIP at DU - see later results. GROW FK'N' UP! AND LEAVE PEOPLE TO FIX rammed things which "mappers" are doing.
Demotivating were you saying !? AHAH, this is how you learn, right ? Team-Work sounds like a "NO GO". While you seems that you cannot do things right alone, now you are rejecting help and even chickening out ?
"Mr.Perfect" were you saying ? After some years living on Earth I did not see anything perfect. Where did you get that ?
Even if you gave me reasons to not do nothing for MH, I still did things which were helping the rest of guys interested. YES, you were demotivating me first to help MH and others as well if we want to reveal true things. The rest of UT'99 VIPS were subject for private chats which you haven't seen, including thoughts un-shared...

Map ->
I have some music having around 1 MB and... 9 minutes length and similar songs. Why do I need 3-4 minutes and 7 - 8 MB ? It's called "optimization a la 2016" ? Meh boy... while you complain about my complains you should CHECK YOUR LOGS because are the similar. In order to check it (Level) I've renamed a few old fragments into those UMX required so I could check it without a re-download. While some UMX default music supports "scroll at minute 1:15" yours seems to not be browsable like that externally. I'm just wondering about their structure then...
Never mind - I'm NOT gonna check your mapping topics on future :wink: , and I'm not gonna tell ya which ones were pissed off too about CM4...

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:34 am

You clearly do not read my earlier posts, on page 3. I suggest you read that page very well.
dU has nothing to do with this. Or what is said by me or others in the past. Im talking about 'Now.'
I'm still a human, I know a lot. Not everything.

This posts of yours is very rude and offensive to me. I don't know what you are talking about, the examples you give.
I find that very unpleasing.

I asked 3 you three times now to be a bit more friendly to me. You clearly to not want that. I have no idea what is wrong with you atm, or why you are behaving with this but since you ignore my request for a normal attitude to me again.

Our conversation ends here.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:19 am

My posts are like Triggers, nothing offensive the only offended is that one who think is doing well.
Of course conversation will end because you seems to ignore OFF-Line Game-Play. Once left the place I'm not one of those looking behind shoulder. Good luck at your work!

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Nelsona wrote:My posts are like Triggers, nothing offensive the only offended is that one who think is doing well.
Of course conversation will end because you seems to ignore OFF-Line Game-Play. Once left the place I'm not one of those looking behind shoulder. Good luck at your work!

I've never praised myself into the heavens. Never did, never will.

LOL. Never ignored offline playing, just never put much interest and thought into as I'm doing slighty now.
You have no idea what my audience is. For that is different everytime.

You think you have it all figured it out all, don't you?
Well guess again. You don't. You don't know "Expletive Deleted".

For I'm only humble trying to put something nice and fun to the public that is received as respected and thankful, there are always people that might not like it or hate it at all. I don't mind. That's taste difference. And I respect that.

Yeah you keep on preaching and preaching about all whats only wrong about what people release and develop.
I don't need you to look over my shoulder.

Take EG for example. He tells me all good and bads about my map in a good and respective way. That's how constructive commentary should be. You are one bad example of how not give people any help.

You don't wish me good luck at all after insulting, disrespecting, and intimidating me AGAIN.
For I see all you posts and talks behind my back.

Here is a word of advice for you: Spend some more time outside of your room, and go outside and get the sun on your face once in a year. It will do your mood good. Try to have fun once in your life instead of making another miserable.

Terraniux.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Obviously in my job I visit places with all sort of people, you are not that one giving life lessons. I passed 40 by some time - YOU are that one who need SUN.
BTW, how works that fight with police and those idiotic depressions and advices ? HUH ? Are you back now ? I'm making other's life miserable ? Wrong, they are this way native, sure, now is After Dark.
Do you want some more "expletive deleted" ? Perhaps I'm not interested.

I've been spending a bunch of time trying to stabilize a MH controller for working with all stuff possible. Why ? Because of some dumb people making headaches to any coder but awaiting positive feedback. Wait positives then... 100 years as long as I spent a lot of time without to ask nothing in exchange from anyone.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Age says nothing in this particular matter. The way you bite into the reply, going full rage again says more about your current state of mind is what you makes immature at the moment.

Help is wanted by the people that need it. Sometimes it wise to raise your voice in order to archieve a new level of trigger in the mind, I agree. The way you do it at the moment is only dismotivating, that is not what people need or actually want.

Keep on doing what makes you succeful Nelsona. Keep preaching the errors you find in everyones work. If that makes you happy, cool.

Since you are also quite familiar with the art of disrespecing, insulting and desintegrating peoples work and dignity behind their backs I suggest to you keep a first look at "You". Fix yourself first Nelsona. Then, when you managed to find another error at someone, then point the finger towards another. For a 40+ you act way too childish.

Go watch a movie, take a vacation, I don't care. Cool off man. No idea what's wrong with you, but I suggest you take a BIG break. Don't want to take any more negative energy from you, this will be my very last reply.

I suggest you take my advice.

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:38 pm

- I'm no mapper.
- I tried a couple of times but it was just too much for me.
- I can't thank mappers enough.
- I know Nelsona is hard against bad maps but that was all there was in the beginning.
- One extra hard part is taking into consideration which mod a server might use for players to play your map.
- When I first started {MHM} I did not allow regeneration of health or ammo.
- Make a map now where people have 20 or thirty lives and no regen for health or ammo. Ha! Good luck.
- I guess it would be easy actually but why make it if nobody will play it unless the have a regen mod.
- Why play if regen is set so high you can't run out of ammo or die?
- I have {MHM} set to be pretty hard for the maps that are on it.
- I suspect if I added some of the newer maps they would not be able to be finished on my server due to my regen mod.
- As if mapping isn't hard enough for other game types, I think that mapping for MH is by far the hardest.
- I want to clearly give a shout-out again to Terraniux for his ongoing efforts to provide MH maps.
- T is one of the top 10 mappers that I know of for MH and likely can be considered to be in the top 5.
- T is that good.

- I'd like to see a short list again from people who care what their top several favorite MH maps are and why.
- Then I'd like to see about the one's everyone likes that you don't like and why.

Thanks for all your work
~Peace~

Hermskii

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:58 am

Thank you for those wise words.
Yes providing maps for MonsterHunt is not only difficult since it takes a lot of thinking, and it consumes a lot of time.
To bring up the effort time after time is what keeps me going when I see people just ''having a good time''. That's all I ever want, not a status.

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:00 am

From what I have seen and herd - GREAT New map for MH you made Terra! :D
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Updated the map.

Read the readme file for the changes.

http://crystalunreal.com/Downloads/MH-A ... final].rar