Check this

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Supa_Angel

Re: Check this

Post by Supa_Angel » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:20 pm

+ That is why I won't leave MHM for another MH community. I feel that most MH servers are full of noobs who are easily impressed by flashy lights and superpowerful health. They suck so much at playing that they want superenhanced weapons, 1000 health, amplifier at everytime, and since they can't do the minimun BT you gotta give them quadruple jump. When you refuse to summon an insta for them or a tloc they cry like babies because they forgot UT is a competitive game and not a walk on the park while holding hands. It is unbeliavable that some people do not like TMH because players from the other team frag them instead of fragging the monsters. I like MHM because we still appreciate having a hard server and because people are skilled (DM, BT, etc.). And the saddest part, most of them can't even mantain a conversation because they are so busy killing those "hard" monsters like mindless drones.
mmmmm you are soo right :) 8) :wink:

-SuPreMe-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by -SuPreMe- » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Reiyel_3.0 wrote:Hellfire, Supreme, Supa, will you swear this will never happen again??
My apologies rei, it wont happen again.

Although this could of been delt with much easier if PM's were simply exchanged.
Alot of people got involved in this that just dragged it on...

Also this.... this is brilliant :mrgreen:
+ That is why I won't leave MHM for another MH community. I feel that most MH servers are full of noobs who are easily impressed by flashy lights and superpowerful health. They suck so much at playing that they want superenhanced weapons, 1000 health, amplifier at everytime, and since they can't do the minimun BT you gotta give them quadruple jump. When you refuse to summon an insta for them or a tloc they cry like babies because they forgot UT is a competitive game and not a walk on the park while holding hands. It is unbeliavable that some people do not like TMH because players from the other team frag them instead of fragging the monsters. I like MHM because we still appreciate having a hard server and because people are skilled (DM, BT, etc.). And the saddest part, most of them can't even mantain a conversation because they are so busy killing those "hard" monsters like mindless drones.
Last edited by -SuPreMe- on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeah, I would rather NOT let the first {MHM} member i met leave. Not to mention a great guy to hang out with! I don't want that to go away! :wink: :D
I will either save you or kill you, convince me otherwise.

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 pm

BIOMECH wrote:@Rei: (hehe) Reading logs would require alot of spare time, but installing things would require knowledge of how UT servers work. I'm not sure there's anyone here who has both. Maybe it would need more than one person?
Pick me! Pick me! :D
I run servers all the time (LAN servers, everyone who comes to it loves it! :D ), I like reading logs (sometimes, but I wouldn't mind doing it :wink: ) because they're interesting and I have lots of spare time! Also I have some knowledge of server maintanence! :mrgreen:

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:35 am

-HellFire- wrote:Fine... it won't happen again :roll:
Say it properly... :P

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Prowner wrote:
BiGbOsS wrote:*A whole bunch of unnecessary stuff*
No offense, Boss, but we were pretty much through this conflict and nothing could really start it again unless someone brings it up again. :roll: Let's just leave it alone and call it settled. :wink:
Ignoring it isnt the best idea, trust me i wouldnt have said something if i thought it was done, but ive known all these guys for a while now and i knew they would have some corny apology thing going on :wink:
That is why I won't leave MHM for another MH community. I feel that most MH servers are full of noobs who are easily impressed by flashy lights and superpowerful health. They suck so much at playing that they want superenhanced weapons, 1000 health, amplifier at everytime, and since they can't do the minimun BT you gotta give them quadruple jump. When you refuse to summon an insta for them or a tloc they cry like babies because they forgot UT is a competitive game and not a walk on the park while holding hands. It is unbeliavable that some people do not like TMH because players from the other team frag them instead of fragging the monsters. I like MHM because we still appreciate having a hard server and because people are skilled (DM, BT, etc.). And the saddest part, most of them can't even mantain a conversation because they are so busy killing those "hard" monsters like mindless drones.
It would be a lie to say i didnt tear when i read this. This is the reason why ive always come crawling back over the past three years to this group!
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 pm

BiGbOsS wrote:Ignoring it isnt the best idea
Um. Every single post here was talking about it, not ignoring it in the least. After so many, it started to settle and when you posted your first one, that was past it when it was pretty much settled. The apologies are an aftermath. :roll:

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 am

server_players.php.png
Server populrity confirmed. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prowner

Post by Prowner » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Oh yeah! That's us alright! We have a great server! :wink: :D

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

BiGbOsS wrote:wow i came on here wondering why MHM3 was passworded. looks like im a bit late. Only two things i have to say:
-HellFire- wrote:
gopostal wrote:So now I'd like to offer a solution. Rei, you are welcome to come over to UM.
Did you seriously just write this down here on this forum?
Unbelievable, I can't believe I really read this.
Are there rules against this? No
Does herm not allow it? No
Look at that statement (and sorry hellfire i know like three other ppl said the same thing as you, but yours was the shortest so i picked yours dont take it personally) he WELCOMES him. He is just giving him an offer. I know the lot of you have had your fights with postal and i know you wouldnt want rei to leave, but maybe you guys shouldnt take this stuff to such high levels.
-SuPreMe- wrote:Why do u need to come here and play mr high and mighty gopo, and pretty blatently badmouth members here.
Because some members do deserved to be badmouthed. For example i know that it doesnt take alcohol or a smoke for you to go off on somebody and use some incredibly vulgar language. Its not just postal either, i hop on MH servers and ive heared them talk about certain ppl. I've gotten a "EWWW MHM" and a "MHM oh no" when ive logged into certain servers before. no lie. Didnt mean to pick on you when i used you as an example man, theres a few of us with some issues.

anywho thats my quick piece have fun bashing it, more importantly is there any idea to when the server will be unpassworded? the only other person who plays on MHM now is nameless and when he's not on it gets quite lonely, and i like fuzzballs, but the double jump drives me crazy after a few maps.
BiGbOsS wrote:
Prowner wrote:
BiGbOsS wrote:*A whole bunch of unnecessary stuff*
No offense, Boss, but we were pretty much through this conflict and nothing could really start it again unless someone brings it up again. :roll: Let's just leave it alone and call it settled. :wink:
Ignoring it isnt the best idea, trust me i wouldnt have said something if i thought it was done, but ive known all these guys for a while now and i knew they would have some corny apology thing going on :wink:
AMEN to that, thanks BigBoss for posting this.
That is why I won't leave MHM for another MH community. I feel that most MH servers are full of noobs who are easily impressed by flashy lights and superpowerful health. They suck so much at playing that they want superenhanced weapons, 1000 health, amplifier at everytime, and since they can't do the minimun BT you gotta give them quadruple jump. When you refuse to summon an insta for them or a tloc they cry like babies because they forgot UT is a competitive game and not a walk on the park while holding hands. It is unbeliavable that some people do not like TMH because players from the other team frag them instead of fragging the monsters. I like MHM because we still appreciate having a hard server and because people are skilled (DM, BT, etc.). And the saddest part, most of them can't even mantain a conversation because they are so busy killing those "hard" monsters like mindless drones.
It would be a lie to say i didnt tear when i read this. This is the reason why ive always come crawling back over the past three years to this group!
Been playing UT and MH for years, I don't care that much about skill improvements and stuff like that, provided the server doesn't become a spamfest.

Anyway if you guys spam voice taunts, sistematically do NOT stop when told to do so and do your own freaking business, don't be amazed you do NOT get any new members, and actually lose some old ones.

Sorry Rei this is bigger than me, and I'm not interested in being an admin on MHM3 anymore. This whole thread is just sad, depressing and deja vu 100 times.

A couple of more things: Elemental was kicked for 30 matches or so for sexual talk and stuff, I think would be fair to kick also the ones involved in this "accident" or however you want to call it, otherwise everyone will feel free to act like that. If me Rei and Ice (for example) went playing on the KB servers (for example) and acted like that since the server was empty and we were "not harming anyone" now I doubt we'd be able to play on that server. If it were me I'd lock the server and give access only to the forum members so at least the foreigners wouldn't be involved in this stuff.
Last edited by *POTS* on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plain Old Telephone Service

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm

I think you went to UM because you were tired of being with us while we ran rampant and wanted to go work with gopostal. Or at the least, more adults.

There isn't much I can say about the breakup, but we're not going to mock you for it. If you have anything going on in real life then you probably have enough stress as it is and want to play games for fun or release. Not getting involved in an argument every week and trying to run a server. :P

I still hope to see you around on coop or suchlike.

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm

BAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAA:D

:roll:
Last edited by Supa_Angel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Anyway if you guys spam voice taunts, sistematically do NOT stop when told to do so and do your own freaking business, don't be amazed you do NOT get any new members, and actually lose some old ones.
MHM3 objective is not for getting new members. It is only for having fun. If we get new members in the process then they will be welcome, if not, well, I personally don't care that much. Although losing old ones is something I am concerned about but I don't think MHM'ers are wanting to quit.
A couple of more things: Elemental was kicked for 30 matches or so for sexual talk and stuff, I think would be fair to kick also the ones involved in this "accident" or however you want to call it, otherwise everyone will feel free to act like that. If me Rei and Ice (for example) went playing on the KB servers (for example) and acted like that since the server was empty and we were "not harming anyone" now I doubt we'd be able to play on that server. If it were me I'd lock the server and give access only to the forum members so at least the foreigners wouldn't be involved in this stuff
It is not like I did nothing, I actually locked the server, consider it a banning for everyone. If something like this happens again then, like I have told you, I will not be interested anymore in paying for the server. Everyone consider the next days a trial period to see if the server will be still running.
BIOMECH wrote:I think you went to UM because you were tired of being with us while we ran rampant and wanted to go work with gopostal. Or at the least, more adults.

There isn't much I can say about the breakup, but we're not going to mock you for it. If you have anything going on in real life then you probably have enough stress as it is and want to play games for fun or release. Not getting involved in an argument every week and trying to run a server. :P

I still hope to see you around on coop or suchlike.
Amen to that Cow.

Huh? :roll: I confirm what I have said, no sexual talking and not swearing on MHM3.

And please do not disrespect UM members on this forum. I don't like it and I am sure Herm hate it as well. :!: (I don't care if you are drunk).
Last edited by Reiyel_3.0 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Ok we discussed! I will play on other server if i want. I just don't like this behavior it's pathetic.

Supa_Angel

Post by Supa_Angel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm not drunk and i don't care if people act like an innocent angel it's stupid.

:roll:

but i DO like MHMers'

yepyepyep and Peace... of course :roll: :twisted:
Last edited by Supa_Angel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.