Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Sir Mandrakes Server!!!

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 pm

I actually just checked out another server for the first time in forever and as you already know, it was Sir Mandrake's!!! It had the MonsterHunt2 mod on it and who knows what else but I liked it very much and need to upgrade a lot I see. {MHM} is awesome and all but I really liked knowing how much health the monsters had and being able to tell where they were even if I could not see them that well because of the health counter on their head. I played a little bit of a pretty cool map too which just enforces the suggestions I've been getting to upgrade. I think I'm going to do it! Peace! Sir Mandrake, let's talk!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Sir Mandrake
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: Sir Mandrakes Server!

Post by Sir Mandrake » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Hey Herm!

I'm humbled by your visit and glad you liked my little place. What you see on there is straight up all MonsterHunt v2. With the exception of NextGen Controller which I use mainly for the start of the map and the chat on top. MH2 is highly configureable so I'm sure youll get it tweaked to your liking. I can send you anything you need to help out with the upgrade and thats including the map you liked and any others on there. :D

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Thanks sir! I'll be in touch. I love that "End of Line" at the bottom of your post. Maybe it is a new signature? I have used that phrase before and I know where I got it from. Where did you get it from? I'm just curious if it is the same place where I got it. Thanks again!

BTW, don't be hubled by little ol' me. I'm all ols school now and all of that. Inever did anything here on my own hardly. I had tons of help with everything I did or tried from people like you. I'm humbled to have you here and part of this community. Thanks.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I have lost my mind. It was just there and now it is gone! Quick! Tell everybody Hermskii has lost his mind! Oh wait! That is old news. Forget it. LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Sir Mandrake

Post by Sir Mandrake » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm

LoL - I just came back and edited my post to not incude my tagline with the server ad. I try not to use it on replies. I will leave it on this post for ya so you know you arent losing your mind. :lol:

And to answer your question... I recetly saw the New Tron movie and I got to thinking of the old version of Tron where the MCP computer would say...

"END OF LINE"

I love that Movie... both versions.
--- END OF LINE ---

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

LOL! That is where I got it from being the old movie. I did not see the new one. Would you recommend I see it? I heard the new one was not that good.

LOL! So there you have it folks! I'm officially not losing my mind. Has anybody seen my marbles? I've misplaced them again...
~Peace~

Hermskii

Sir Mandrake

Post by Sir Mandrake » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm

LoL Herm you crack me up Man!

If you liked the first movie youll love the remake. Go see it - Its quite the ride and in 3D if you can. There are bits in the new tron that will take you back and the effecs are spectacular. The only good judge of a movie is yourself is what I always say. 8)
--- END OF LINE ---

David

Post by David » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am

Sir Mandrake wrote:LoL - I just came back and edited my post to not incude my tagline with the server ad. I try not to use it on replies. I will leave it on this post for ya so you know you arent losing your mind. :lol:

And to answer your question... I recetly saw the New Tron movie and I got to thinking of the old version of Tron where the MCP computer would say...

"END OF LINE"

I love that Movie... both versions.
You should posts your thoughts of the new Tron movie here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2067
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

David

Post by David » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am

Hermskii wrote:LOL! So there you have it folks! I'm officially not losing my mind. Has anybody seen my marbles? I've misplaced them again...
Are we talking about the ones that your wife keeps locked up or the ones we played when we were younger?
25-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Sir Mandrakes Server!!!

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 am

Actually David, that was from a Robin Williams Peter Pan movie I think. The marbles throughout the movie represented a certain character seeming to be crazy since he kept saying he lost his marbles and played the crazy idiot. Later in the movie, He found his marbles and at the same time everybody realized all of his crazy rants were honest and that he wasn't crazy. So the timing of whether he actaully had his actual marbles coinsided with directed with his percieved mental condition.

So me saying I have lost my marbles was supposed to be funny being I had just said it was proven that I wasn't crazy and then I go and say something like that which was aimed at people who saw this Peter Pan movie as well and knew what I was talking about. Whew! I'm glad that's over! Hold on a second please. The voices are talking to me and I can't listen to them and type anymore now! LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

David

Post by David » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

That was sort of deep for me Herm... I did understand the meaning it was meant for, I was just trying to spin it a little and add different angle on it to fit the humor I meant it for. :mrgreen:

The Peter Pan angle, I did not know, nor do I remember it when I watched it years ago. But a cool feature of it since you remembered it.

David

Post by David » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 am

P.S. I did enjoy playing marbles as a kid. You used to have a good collection of marbles, since you won the other player marbles when you beat them. Like playing for pink slips (titles/ownership of vehicles for those younger generation people).

Sir Mandrake

Post by Sir Mandrake » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Aww Sorry Herm, I never made the connection of your phrase to that movie..I do remember seeing it though.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm

When I lived in South America as a child we played marbles alot! It was fun! I wonder what ever happened to all of those. I recall being amazed at the stuff they could put into a marble and not wanting to play with certain ones because they were just too nice to nic up. Had some really bill clear green ones too I'm recalling. Wow! Thanks. You just took me back about 38-39 years to something I haven't given thought to in that long.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah, my name sake was in it LOL (Hook hint)
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777