MH-TheAnnouncer

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Proxy King (jon)

MH-TheAnnouncer

Post by Proxy King (jon) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:06 am

Yes thee announcer, Nali and i work together on maps (not really ust tell each other how ta do things like teleporters :P ) and its not a reason i support nali's map

MH-TheAnnouncer i thought of after i went though nali's other mao (first one) and the queen roared UNSTOPABLE i got me ot think The Announcerand then it hit me why not make a boss with announcer souds and tuants. So the story is....... (so far)

The Announcer is holding a tournament, he wants to draw the first blood

HAHA thats all never really worked on stroyline :oops: but i would like suggestions about it like every monster encounter is a big arena with AreanTex and was wondering if that alright the Every arena is arenaTexed cause im not goo with textures and deco :oops:

-SuPreMe-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by -SuPreMe- » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:13 am

Yer i Think its a great idea and i played ure old version of it wich sadly got corrupted, with the textures i think in each arena u should try n make a different theme for eg one in a old ruins kinda textures one in a modern city textures one in a futuristic space ship textures etc etc u know wat i mean , becouse the map would look very boring with all the same textures so try my idea out ;-)
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

Proxy King (jon)

Post by Proxy King (jon) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:47 pm

Im gonna to make 3 verisons o this map :shock: :shock: :shock: because the version one im making right now is insanely hard so im makind it MH-TheAnnouncerv0 But im beggenning to think my map is a cheap nock off of MH-Godz and and normal map with differnt monster in the same area. I would like a map makershelp on this since you can easly cheat since i have no idea of how to make a door and i use steel boxes to black the entrance o the next arena. (dont worry i use teleporters for next room.) So if anyone wants to help please respond :lol: cause im a noob map maker with a great idea.