MHM Map Download

Post all {MHM} related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

MHM Map Download

Post by Hermskii » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:35 pm

OK, I have not updated the link or the download for all of the maps I run in a few years. As you all (4 of you) know there has been a request for a new one. I think I have my stuff (MHM) running OK so I'm about to make a new download. If there are must have ,aps I need to know. Last chance NAMELESS_ENTITY!!!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:40 pm

You may want to consider later making it also into a Team MH server... once all the kinks have been fixed & more maps made. :wink:

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:50 pm

LOL okay okay just do it! :lol:

BTW we need your MH server with all the latest on it, because Chico's MH server's hard drive has died. He was planning to get a new server box soon anyway, so Excalibur II won't be back up until that happens, which will be in a few weeks as I understand it. :)
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Done

Post by Hermskii » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:57 pm

Nameless, listen to me. I think I have them all on already. That is what I need you to tell me. Do I have everything I need at this point? Please check my map selection on my Mapvote and let me know fast.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Again...

Post by Hermskii » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:48 pm

Since the server crashed right after I redid the Map-Pack for MHM I have lost all that work and have to do it again. That is OK because there are now additional maps I want to add to the server and the even newer version of the Map-Pack. I have not started it yet because I'm waiting to here from some people about which additional maps to add besides the 8 or so that I had already added last week. Those people I want to hear from are Nameless Entity and Derdak2rot. Derdak2rot had given me a list here on the forum but I lost it when the server crashed so I need it again please. Thanks.
~Peace~

Hermskii