suk ruining a match on herebreke, ban his ass!!!

Post all {MHM} related content here!
-SuPreMe-
NoMoreSpam: Silver

suk ruining a match on herebreke, ban his ass!!!

Post by -SuPreMe- » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:09 pm

yer this idiot thought it would be fun too block the lift throughout the whole match till we needed too vote too change map heres a shot, happend at round about 1.00am my time on 31/08

BAN HIS LAME ASS!!
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

matrix

Post by matrix » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:22 pm

hm. i think I know exactly who it is. I've kick/banned him before for about a day.
His name was Spin. I guess he's back.

Nali, since I am unable to access the logs of MHM, I cannot ban him this late in time.
But, next time you see him do this, IM me on MSN and I will take action immediatly.
And when you do IM me, make sure he stays online, because I need his IP to do anything, and I can only easily get that if he's online.

-SuPreMe-

Post by -SuPreMe- » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:24 pm

roger that!
-------.[ ]
---- -//|::|\\
----////| .|\\\\ <- 2 times the arms 2 times the awesomeness!
-------||||
-------||||
------..< >
{MHM}

K

Post by K » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:21 am

How do you know it is the same person? have you talked to them?

[J]Man

It doesn't matter

Post by [J]Man » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:28 am

Dude, there's always ppl trying to kill our fun anyway! It doesn't matter wat new guys or same guy try to kill it all the time. I hate those dudes :roll:

matrix

Post by matrix » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 am

Because, Kchan, last time he did this, I wrote down his name and IP. So now I just have to compare them.

K

Post by K » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:19 am

Hanover Fisk wrote:Hangins to good for em , Burnins to good for em , . . . He should be ripped up into iddy bitty pieces and buried alive!!
:twisted:

TheWatcher

Post by TheWatcher » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:28 pm

This mutator will stop problem with player like this. If you need help to install please contact me.
http://www.smiling-monsters.com/communi ... .php?p=406

Hermskii
Site Admin

Running

Post by Hermskii » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:13 am

I am running the Idle palyer mod now. Thnak you for it. It is what turns people into ghost. Now all Ineed is a "ABSOLUTELY NO BOOSTING MOD" that won't allow boost from ANY weapon. Then I need a no idle mod too to kick players that join the game and don't play for over a a few minutes or so. These settings need to be available to me in the ini file. The no boost parts needs to be able to be turned on and off by each player. Sometimes they like or need to be able to be boosted.
~Peace~

Hermskii

K

Post by K » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 am

The idle player mod is working like a charm. You can get right by someone on the BT now. Good job. :)

TheWatcher

Re: Running

Post by TheWatcher » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:50 pm

Hermskii wrote:I am running the Idle palyer mod now. Thnak you for it. It is what turns people into ghost.
I make this because i understand the problem with lamer. On the SMo server one time a lamer block the teleporter on MH-Birdbrainresearch so after i ban him :P .
Now all Ineed is a "ABSOLUTELY NO BOOSTING MOD" that won't allow boost from ANY weapon. Then I need a no idle mod too to kick players that join the game and don't play for over a a few minutes or so. These settings need to be available to me in the ini file. The no boost parts needs to be able to be turned on and off by each player. Sometimes they like or need to be able to be boosted.
BoostHandler should do this but it will not work if there is one other mod that alter momentum. Also i will add some code to IdleHandler so it detect if a player is absent. I can also add some suggestion for new version.

Flatus

Post by Flatus » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:08 am

There is are mods already out there called to kick an idle player, one called KickIdlePlayers & the other KickIdlers. Latest versions I have gotten are KickIdlePlayers3 & KickIdlersV2C.
Only ones I found online are KickIdlersV2b & KickIdlePlayers2