MHM Indiana Jones step

Post all {MHM} related content here!
K
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by K » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:57 pm

Hmm, i had no idea it was like that. i thought it was just pillars. This gives me an idea.

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:51 pm

I finally made it through the map with some help from POPMAL.
One hell of a player that POPMAL.
Thanks again.....

Hermskii
Site Admin

Great!

Post by Hermskii » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:15 pm

Isn't it great when you finally get through one of the trick maps like this one. This one is one that no-one ever finished only by themselves. It actually irritated me badly at first but once I knew what to do, it became an all time favorite. Many maps are like this one but this one gave the fewest clues as to how to proceed. The others are pretty clear usually about what you have to do.

Note also MEAT that every once in a while, another player with Popmal's name gets past my ban and drives everyone crazy. The POPMAL you found is our good one. He is awesome and posts here often too. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

matrix

Re: Steps Disappear

Post by matrix » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:24 pm

[J]Man wrote:Ay, I kno this problem has been solved but there's sumthing that still puzzles me. Sometimes when I jump into the correct letter and I fall of anyway. I look up as I am about to cast holy obliteration to myself when I see that even if I landed on the correct letter, the floortile wasn't there. And HOPEFULLY its happened to u guys to man. So, wtf? I've tried to figure out why they disappear sumtimes, but i can't draw any conclusions. Any help? Anyone got any info on this? FEED ME INFO! :shock:
Alright JMan, this happens to me often too. And is was yourpetgoldfish that pointed it out to me. We believe that the actual bT floor block and the image that we see becomes DESYNCED.
Meaning the image is a little off from the actual object. This also happens often in MH-Andromeda, when you are down where the AntiGrav boots are, as you are shooting at the three fish, their visible images and actual bodies are not in the same place, therefore, you must shoot at the cloud of blood that you see to the near left or right of the CetoFish.

matrix

Re: Great!

Post by matrix » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:29 pm

Hermskii wrote:Note also MEAT that every once in a while, another player with Popmal's name gets past my ban and drives everyone crazy.
Yes, and this fake Popmal should be banned onsight with few warnings.
Last time I saw him and warned him twice to either leave or change his name, he left before I could minimize UT and ban him.
He's smart, so don't take chances. Make it snappy.
Kapiesh?