PirateDeemerCMM - Current Configurations...

HOOK's UT Place Forum, Website and Server Link!
Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

PirateDeemerCMM - Current Configurations...

Post by Hook » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:09 pm

OK, we made a few Changes due to some of the feed back received so far from our Players... and also because of the Latest Version "011" of PirateDeemerCMM was just installed this past weekend. YAY!!!
AND - I just got done converting ALL of {CMM} over to the New and Exciting "011" version.
NOW, Currently in the {CMM} server our MapVote Columns are set up like the following...

Column 1 - Title = The Big-BOOM with Zoom+Ride -(map prefix = bbrDM)
Column 2 - Title = The STINGER II with Zoom -(map prefix = st2DM) :mrgreen:
Column 3 - Title = The HOWITZER with Zoom -(map prefix = hwDM)
Column 4 - Title = The CREEPER with Ride -(map prefix = crDM)
:mrgreen:
(Note: Column 4 MAY also have some "Experimental" Configurations in it also.) *
* Currently "KABANG" is there also -(map prefix = kbDM) *

SO FAR, this set up offers a pretty wide variety of Redeemer Game Styles! :wink:
It somewhat covers them all, at least for Trial now.
We can do a LOT more with this new mod, but this is Just a Sampling of a few popular ways we can set it up.
We Removed the following - it was an Old favorite from an Old mod...
WAS in Column 1 "STINGER I"...
Medium-High Speed Missile with a very small, Snappy and fast (somewhat deadly) Blast and Single Shock wave.
Cool Quake-III Explosion Sound with an awesome Echo!
(Our Old Stinger from 2010 - With "Stinger" Ride-N-Guide - a "favorite" Back by Popular Demand!)

IN with the NEW...
Explanations of Current NEW "011" version Configurations...

Column 1 "Big BOOM" (with Zoom + Ride)...
Our NEW for 2011 Medium Speed Missile with a fairly Large Blast and a (deadly) Extended Double Shock wave.
Selectable by the player -> Zoom-View or Ride-N-Guide (BOTH -> mid game - anytime)
Our more "standard" Redeemer of the New 011 version for {CMM}

Column 2 "STINGER II" (with Zoom)...
Our NEW for 2011 High Speed Missile with a very small, Snappy and Fast (but Devastatingly Deadly) Blast and Double Shock wave. :o
Fast Firing like a slower automatic weapon if desired by player.
Cool Quake-III Explosion Sound with an awesome Echo!
Fast Action Play and Requires a bit more skill than most redeemers!
You REALLY Have to be On Your Toes for this version!!! :o :lol:
(With Zoom-View - think "Sniper" - This one is a New FAVORITE with Redeemer Players)

Column 3 "HOWITZER" (with Zoom)...
Our NEW for 2011 Medium Speed Missile with a fairly Large Blast and a (deadly) Extended Double Shock wave.
Works like an Artillery Canon with a High Velocity Shell that hits FAST and Hard and is Difficult to detect where it is coming from. (no smoke and fire trail either!) :shock:
Very Stealthy Shell with a BIG Fiery Blast!
(With Zoom-View - think "Sniper")

Column 4 "The CREEPER" (with Ride)...
Our NEW for 2011 Slow Speed (lumbering) Missile with a Very Large (think Huge) Blast and Extended Double Shock wave that is Slow moving (but Devastatingly Deadly) destroying and tearing up anything in its path. :o :shock:
Very Slow firing (Slow Automatic firing if desired by player also) - Slow Recovery - so pretty hard to "spam" it.
Kind of reminds me of Old Skool Redeemer, but on a much Grander EPIC scale! :wink:
(With Ride-N-Guide)

We will see how this set up goes for a bit now.
More Configurations may be coming.
Let us know if YOU have any Good ideas for another Redeemer type!!! :P

PS: I will also be adding back in a few things...
3 - A Score Protection (like Phoenix) for If you loose your connection - you come back in with the score you left with. - Coming!!!

I do Not think we need a Spawn Protection at all. (really more for "wimpy" servers LOL) :roll:
Speaking of, "Someone" who left this good forum here had always told me to add it, but nobody (else) really wants it - I don't really want it either! :roll:
I got more complaints about this than anything else - so Spawn Protection is OUT. :wink:

Let us know if YOU have any Good ideas for another Redeemer type!!! :P
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777