Am I rushing things?

Post all {HOHCUT2K4} content here!
a nameless entity
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Am I rushing things?

Post by a nameless entity » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm

I fired up UT2k4 and had a look around under various game tabs to see if I could find any House of Hermskii servers. I made sure I had the "standard servers only" box unchecked. Nothing there at the moment.

So, I guess you will be posting the name and IP of the server later, and which tab to look under. (I assume 'death match'?)

I'm rar'in' to go, eh! 8)
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Am I rushing things?

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Yeah, I have not installed it yet. The server needed more disk space. I just got a backup completed and full images! Then, I needed to find a hard drive with enough space on it which I did and I tested it to make sure it was good. That was the was last thing I did last night before the internet went out. I wonder if I have a new IP today? That makes me mad being I just set up gametracker and not 1 hour later I lose all internet at my house. Anyways, My wife had to leave town for her sick mother and I have the kids alone right now. I won't get to start installing the new drive and imaging over the server until later tonight. I may have a very basic version of it set up at end of night. We'll see but I'm anxious too and have been working hard here the last several weeks to get all these servers installed and running. Once this one is up, I start back at the beginning tweaking them. Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Down again? Or not advertised? I'm not seeing it under the death match tab. :(
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm

It was down. I have not looked into why yet and another thing is I have not set up a batch file or set it to run as a service yet so as any of the 3 new servers crator, they will remain down till I get to them. Sorry about them being offline so long before I caught it this round. Eventually, they will be as stable as CG and MHM (crosses fingers).
~Peace~

Hermskii