Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Issues solved issues found...

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:41 am

I think the built in idle time for UT2004 is in seconds and not minutes which IMHO is not smart. I upped my setting from 30 to 300. Doing so stopped kicking all of us.

I installed MapVote and it works but it is ugly and unfriendly. I have it set to use KickVote but can't see how to vote to kick somebody. Even worse is I somehow already have a key bound for it but other don't.

I don't see a welcome sceen option yet in it either. I need to set up a welcome screen and include a keybind tutorial so players can set it but in UT99, a screen just pops up and ask you to set the key. Why not in 2004?

CPP is the default weapon we all start with and hate it. I need to figure out how to change it. I think we die to easily too. Maybe I've been playing Monster Hunt too long with Health and Ammo regeneration but I'd still love to have more of a chance in a tight fight. I wonder if there is a mutator out there.

I need to find out how to pitch a relic to be able to pick up a better one. Answers people! I need ANSWERS! LOL!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hammer

Re: Issues solved issues found...

Post by Hammer » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 am

CPP - The CutServerIni has the true/false options for each weapon. It's also in the in-game menu for the mutator configuration. That should swap back in the regular Assault Rifle.

Drop Relic - bind is in the your input > configure controls menu in the chaos section.

Kick Voting would have been found in the ESC menu but I see you got UT2Vote on already.

Message of the Day - Set it up in the server ini. Players can access it from the ESC menu in the MOTD tab.

I was beat last night so I didn't get back on but I'll try again tonight
You're doing great. Thanks you sir 8)
---Hamm---

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by a nameless entity » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 am

I discovered a small issue today:

Someone joined the server near the end of a map. He must have gone AFK due to the very long wait you have when you are first joining the server. He had not returned by the time the next map started, and this meant that nothing happened for the longest time, because he was not there to press "fire" as I had already done. He showed up eventually and pressed fire I suppose, because the match got started after a very long wait on my part.

Is there a way to set the server up so that there isn't a long delay if someone is AFK at the beginning of a match?
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:21 am

Yes. I can set it so that players do not have to show they are ready by pressing fire. Thanks for the heads up. I'll get on it as soon as I see nobody is playing it.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 am

OK, that is fixed now. Tested and everything. Enjoy!
~Peace~

Hermskii