What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

A special invitation to you...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 am

Hey folks!

This is for everyone here but mostly for our registered users:

I really want to stress to you how much I hope you can get in a few rounds with us on a couple of different servers tonight. None of us keep score really and there are tons of LOLs and positive chatter each time we play these two different game types on these two different servers.

At 10:00 PM Central Time I invite you to show up on Helen's DM server for some good old fashioned DeathMatch. We have a blast there and it is always funny too when we own each other while doing the stupidest things.

At 11:00 PM Central Time I like to waddle on over to HOOK's server to get in some Redeemer Only Mod with a group of great folks who continue to grow and enjoy great gaming through the night.

I mean it people. If you haven't been a part of this yet, try to set aside some time and show up. I know I do this every Friday and Saturday night but HOOK's server has it going on every night at this point and with all of the players and playing options he has in the way of different types of redeemers it is hard not to have a total blast.

So, I hope to see a few of you pop in tonight for some good old fashioned good natured game play! CYA!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Re: A special invitation to you...

Post by Helen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 am

Don't bother with Mount St. Helen's tonight, unfortunately the redirect is not working, so it would take half an hour to download all the stuff.

4 days now with no response from GameServers, my host :(
one of the Scriveners. You can visit us at www.birdieman.com/forum

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Helen wrote:Don't bother with Mount St. Helen's tonight, unfortunately the redirect is not working, so it would take half an hour to download all the stuff.

4 days now with no response from GameServers, my host :(
I've been meaning to visit Helen's as I love the normal DM, unfortunately have to work on weekends but will see you there during the week.!! Herm let me know if you'll be at Helen's Mon-Thurs, thanks==this goes for anyone.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

Helen

Post by Helen » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm

I should mention the redirect is fine, I just had a weird local issue.

I'll try to pop in more myself during the weeknights.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I generally only play on the weekends being on Fri and Sat nights at 10.

I do see a very regular and good player there named Zenny on weeknights often and I find Helen playing there too often in the evenings. Add it to your favs and look in often. You'll catch them playing Keller and right then will be the time STRIKE!

Log in an own those shock-combo freaks! I'll be right behind you hoping they kill you and not me and sorry but I won't get there right behind you until Friday at best! LOL.

You'll have a great time. I have got another buddy of mine to reinstall this old game again and we laughed our butts off last weekend at Helen's. See you there soon somehow I hope. Later!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Hermskii wrote:I generally only play on the weekends being on Fri and Sat nights at 10.

I do see a very regular and good player there named Zenny on weeknights often and I find Helen playing there too often in the evenings. Add it to your favs and look in often. You'll catch them playing Keller and right then will be the time STRIKE!

Log in an own those shock-combo freaks! I'll be right behind you hoping they kill you and not me and sorry but I won't get there right behind you until Friday at best! LOL.

You'll have a great time. I have got another buddy of mine to reinstall this old game again and we laughed our butts off last weekend at Helen's. See you there soon somehow I hope. Later!
Dang, I looked on the servers, no one was really on During the week so hopefully someone will be on around midnight Central time tomorrow. I hate to just play the bots and got on for a second or two at Helens but will try again tonight, I'm sure the players will come.

Helen

Post by Helen » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 pm

That's Friday your talking about? Midnight central, check.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm there or least I expect to be! I should have KMC with me too.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Helen wrote:That's Friday your talking about? Midnight central, check.
Yep, like in 6 minutes now.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 am

I was too tired and had to sack out. I didn't say I'd show for sure but tonight I expect to at 10 and then to Hooks at 11 and then back to Helen's for just a little more gaming with you hopefully.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Post by Helen » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Keller, Keller, Keller, my oh my oh my. At work I had my external server monitor going, so I saw you start playing today. And every time I checked back you were playing. And playing. And playing!

omg how long did you play for, 3 hours? And I think you racked up over 700 frags today alone! Suffering from burnout now? Are we going to see you again in the next month? :)

Whew. No fair, there I am at work, shedding a tear because I can't play. Marvelling at your rise through the ranks. Was it the career score that kept you playing? Did you keep thinking "one more game, and I can move up another spot in the rankings!" lol.

At least a couple fellas joined you now and then.

So I'm curious if that was a one-time marathon, or do you always play for hours?
KiLLaKeLLeR wrote:Yep, like in 6 minutes now.
Sorry, your post sorta said "tomorrow at midnight", so I interpreted that as friday night.

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Helen wrote:Keller, Keller, Keller, my oh my oh my. At work I had my external server monitor going, so I saw you start playing today. And every time I checked back you were playing. And playing. And playing!

omg how long did you play for, 3 hours? And I think you racked up over 700 frags today alone! Suffering from burnout now? Are we going to see you again in the next month? :)

Whew. No fair, there I am at work, shedding a tear because I can't play. Marvelling at your rise through the ranks. Was it the career score that kept you playing? Did you keep thinking "one more game, and I can move up another spot in the rankings!" lol.

At least a couple fellas joined you now and then.

So I'm curious if that was a one-time marathon, or do you always play for hours?
KiLLaKeLLeR wrote:Yep, like in 6 minutes now.
Sorry, your post sorta said "tomorrow at midnight", so I interpreted that as friday night.
Helen......When I play and like the server I PLAY lol I had a blast the bots were funny and I think my new Bot Girlfriend is Demonica lol had a blast buddy!!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm at the 45 minute countdown right now and my favorite bot is the little one with horns. She is female and talks smack! Cobra or some odd name like that. She is the 2nd toughest after Demonica I think. There is a big green guy that I love to kill because he grunts right when he dies. He is my fav to kill.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Hermskii wrote:I'm at the 45 minute countdown right now and my favorite bot is the little one with horns. She is female and talks smack! Cobra or some odd name like that. She is the 2nd toughest after Demonica I think. There is a big green guy that I love to kill because he grunts right when he dies. He is my fav to kill.
Yep, Cobra and Demonica have the Horns, fast little bots, I hate when they get right in your face though they have like God speed on or something lol, impact hammer time.

Played Helen a little tonight was fun, getting me back into it, I'm rusty as heck but hope to join you guys this week, I can be on any time Mon-Wed day or night, and Thursdays after midnite and may stop in sat and sun after 7am.

Helen

Post by Helen » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Girl with horns: CORA

Hermskii's favorite kill: BASHER

Wow you really DID say 7am earlier then, I thought it was a typo at the time. Your 7AM is 6AM for me. Do they serve tea inbetween matches? Only way you'd get me in at that time.

Cora and Demonica, same model obviously. Cora you can see her horns normally, and Demonica not. But when Demonica gets the shield belt, she has horns - kinda funny. It's her dark side coming out lol.