A special invitation to you...

ZippityDooDa
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Re: A special invitation to you...

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Helen wrote:Girl with horns: CORA

Hermskii's favorite kill: BASHER

Wow you really DID say 7am earlier then, I thought it was a typo at the time. Your 7AM is 6AM for me. Do they serve tea inbetween matches? Only way you'd get me in at that time.

Cora and Demonica, same model obviously. Cora you can see her horns normally, and Demonica not. But when Demonica gets the shield belt, she has horns - kinda funny. It's her dark side coming out lol.
I'm going to download and use that shotgun model/skin if that is still on your server. I like it.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

Helen
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Helen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:50 am

I just added it back in, good to go. Good choice, that skin is better looking too than the pic I have on my forum.
one of the Scriveners. You can visit us at www.birdieman.com/forum

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:09 am

Helen wrote:I just added it back in, good to go. Good choice, that skin is better looking too than the pic I have on my forum.
Awesome! I'll add it when I get home this morning.

Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 am

Nameless showed up last night and flexed his muscles. He let me win one game if I recall but that was it. Nameless too is like Helen in that his basic UT skills are better than mine but he is beatable in the right situations.

Last night was very frustrating at times for me. I'd shoot the crap out of someone from behind and they'd turn around and shoot once and kill me. I need to reconsider my weapons of choice I suspect but I feel I look really coolshooting my enforcer at someone who is firing back with their minigun or pulse rifle! LOL.

It was fun. I saw a new player too at Helen's last night besides Nameless and that was someone named 21. A good player who was funny and polite.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Helen

Post by Helen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 am

Hermskii wrote:I need to reconsider my weapons of choice I suspect but I feel I look really coolshooting my enforcer at someone who is firing back with their minigun or pulse rifle! LOL.
I'm cool with you playing the martyr :D

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Hermskii wrote:Nameless showed up last night and flexed his muscles. He let me win one game if I recall but that was it. Nameless too is like Helen in that his basic UT skills are better than mine but he is beatable in the right situations.

Last night was very frustrating at times for me. I'd shoot the crap out of someone from behind and they'd turn around and shoot once and kill me. I need to reconsider my weapons of choice I suspect but I feel I look really coolshooting my enforcer at someone who is firing back with their minigun or pulse rifle! LOL.

It was fun. I saw a new player too at Helen's last night besides Nameless and that was someone named 21. A good player who was funny and polite.
21 is a good player was in the [rR] clan and my clan [u$] , had some great games with helen before work, getting those kinks out, he is good with the shock, I like that :)
Herm, yea long range fights use sniper/mini, close range, flak/rocket/pulse, med range (shock/pistol)

p.s- What is everyone using for mouse/ sesitivity, currently I have a $7 walmart mouse at .65 sensitivity (for aiming)

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 pm

I was on about an hour ago, 3 or 4 bots, me and some random gal who seriously loves the shock rifle. She even knew who I was, which was surprising.

I'm EvilGrins here, Doppleganger in games.

I'll probably pop in again later.

What's with the flags? Were they edited in or is there a mutator for that?

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

EvilGrins wrote:I was on about an hour ago, 3 or 4 bots, me and some random gal who seriously loves the shock rifle. She even knew who I was, which was surprising.

That would be Helen You were facing Grins, the owner of the server, join us again sometime.

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I would've been in longer today if I hadn't gotten botted off with the next map. We had a mismatch on Razor-ub.

:shock:

le sigh...

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Helen is a guy actually and yes he is the freaking shock-comboing owner of there. I hate that thing! LOL. Helen is a member here as well as at HOOK's so he knew exactly who you were. I even told him lies about you to make him really mad and want to shock-combo you to death! LOL.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Hermskii wrote:Helen is a guy actually and yes he is the freaking shock-comboing owner of there. I hate that thing! LOL. Helen is a member here as well as at HOOK's so he knew exactly who you were. I even told him lies about you to make him really mad and want to shock-combo you to death! LOL.
LOL, Shock and Sniper all the way

Helen

Post by Helen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 pm

KiLLaKeLLeR wrote:21 is a good player was in the [rR] clan and my clan [u$] , had some great games with helen before work, getting those kinks out, he is good with the shock, I like that :)
Herm, yea long range fights use sniper/mini, close range, flak/rocket/pulse, med range (shock/pistol)

p.s- What is everyone using for mouse/ sesitivity, currently I have a $7 walmart mouse at .65 sensitivity (for aiming)
21 sent me a hello email after the game, like you said nice guy, welcome anytime.

Keller is the man at this game, he's better than me, and he's still rusty, doh! But I like it, it's kinda good to have a nice guy schooling you, know what I mean? lol.

My mouse sensitivity is 4.0 ! And it used to be 5.9 at one point, but I'm weaning myself down slowly. I can't hit a thing with the sniper so it has to be done.
EvilGrins wrote:I was on about an hour ago, 3 or 4 bots, me and some random gal who seriously loves the shock rifle. She even knew who I was, which was surprising.

Yeah that was me. That's why I was saying to get me your skin/mod somehow, and I would put it on the server.

The flags are a mutator. There's a bit of legwork to it though.

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Wow 4.0 sens I would be spinning out of my mind, I think I started with 3.0 a few years ago when i started playing then brought it down .5 points until i got to .50 so .65-.75 is a happy medium for me, somehow I can still turn really fast despite it though.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm at 2.00 right now I think and still need to take it down further. I can't say Keller is better yet but I can say I still think you (Helen) dodge better than he does.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Hermskii wrote:I'm at 2.00 right now I think and still need to take it down further. I can't say Keller is better yet but I can say I still think you (Helen) dodge better than he does.
WOOHOO I SMELL A CHALLLENGE LOL, Hard to dodge sniper bullets ;)