thatguy
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Mt. Saint Helen...

Post by thatguy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Helen,
Please stop banning me for no reason on your server, GaTor was my name today and I was banned Again for no reason. I will continue playing with a different IP till I have a good reason Why I am being banned. Thank you.
Keller

Helen

Post by Helen » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

thatguy wrote:Helen,
Please stop banning me for no reason on your server, GaTor was my name today and I was banned Again for no reason. I will continue playing with a different IP till I have a good reason Why I am being banned. Thank you.
This reply is more for everybody else than it is for Jason. He is banned from december and it is permanent. Despite my constant bans he keeps trying to get around them. Five times now I think in about two weeks.

Someone asked me why I kept his frags (as Keller) in my hall of fame. I have about 1% of respect left for those frags, if he continues to play, I'm going to remove those frags from the list.
one of the Scriveners. You can visit us at www.birdieman.com/forum

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Helen wrote:
thatguy wrote:Helen,
This reply is more for everybody else than it is for Jason. He is banned from december and it is permanent. Despite my constant bans he keeps trying to get around them. Five times now I think in about two weeks.

Someone asked me why I kept his frags (as Keller) in my hall of fame. I have about 1% of respect left for those frags, if he continues to play, I'm going to remove those frags from the list.
Banning someone from your server for no reason seems kind of silly does it not? You get mad because you lose, than you have different' issues, I will continue playing in the server as I have been in there many more times than 5, :) see you soon. Game is 12 years old and you being a grown man, banning people for no reason, interesting.

ps-delete the rank, what does it matter anyway if you keep trying to ban me????
Keller

Helen

Post by Helen » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:33 pm

You know we're having a good chuckle at you, right? Well yes of course you do, but you do it anyways, because that's who you are.

yes yes, you'll keep coming back... because that's who you are. We know.

Myself, grown man that I am (heh), was still hoping you'd take the high road. Naive of me. I'm not optimistic either that you have the capability for introspection to become a better dude. Shame. Oh well, onwards.
one of the Scriveners. You can visit us at www.birdieman.com/forum

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 am

Become a better dude at what? lol winning? Your a 40 something year old canadian programming a game that is 12 years old with no wife or kids. I think your priorities are somewhere in the clouds. Best of luck :wink: :wink:
Keller

EvilGrins

Re: Banned...

Post by EvilGrins » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 am

1) Keller! *hug*
2) In case I missed it, why is he getting banned?
3) Keller, you ever tried killerbee's MH servers??