Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Congrats to mars007...

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 pm

OK mars007. I think I updated all of your information properly now. Let me know if I need to correct something.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Nelsona
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Congrats to mars007...

Post by Nelsona » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 am

Ok, I changed favorites list too. Anyway last malfunctions from Netherlands proved some hardware problems not really software. Since you couldn't log in your account I don't have doubts about the mod, especially this is confirmed by USA server which works fine and have the same mod.

Will update the mod if you need other things fixed or feel free to try a small coding experience.

My latest troubles with connection since the router was changed for an assumed enhanced Internet service, will make me to stay away for a while. Also my gates are opened but can go off-line due to provider problems. Last time seems to be something strange with these providers. I hope for next year to be a better situation. This provider adverted in more places new connections for people (120 MBPS - download and 6 MBPS upload) but I don't know if they work at Network or not right in these days, some interrupts pissed me off. As I know, they have a strong link with Netherlands (have some servers there), seems to be a coincidence or a reality (I don't believe in coincidences).

From my side, I don't want to make a big noise about German servers but I just observed a good connection (better) and a good play in Germany. I hope to be like this from now on.