Gimmick?

Post by Hermskii » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Re: Gimmick?

Post by Hook » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 am

Hermskii wrote:Somebody called this a gimmick...

http://www.destinationunreal.com/module ... highlight=
Whaaaa?
Hmmmm - probably didn't fully understand it. :roll: and what 333Net is actually doing!
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Darkelarious
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
Location: Phobos Moon Station, somewhere between Deimos and Mars.

Post by Darkelarious » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 pm

ubrowser.333networks.com said there are 33 Monsterhunt Servers online, in real there are 42 Online ;)
I can not actually live-query the Epic Games' MasterServer. It requires a verification that it's an UT-client trying to obtain the server list which I am unable to circumvent at this point.

Missing servers can be added manually, but somebody has to. I'm not sure who this guy/girl is, but he/she is free to add the missing ones :D

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Not many people know what is about browsing servers, think about noobs. Is about a fresh client which doesn't has "latest" options. Is hard to understand what the man said ?

Better some coder with skills in C++ should code a small rebuilded 436 or 451 patch to set up the newest options not only base system files required.

Wheew ! Now I'm triggered to ask about known Master Servers, because I think I'll do another SeekerUT Browser meant to querry a higher number of Master Servers for some games, not only defaults. We can talk about:
- EUT series;
- Monster games series;
- Coop series;
- Siege;
- UTSPfix series;
- BadLands series;
- etc.

Just tell me exactly game-names and I'll see solutions for an enhanced browser system being able to show these game-servers in TABS in section FIND INTERNET GAMES. Even I want to see if I can do future empty slots to be completed manually in ini-s avoiding installing a bunch of mods for browsing servers runing these games, or anybody interested to help in arrays is welcomed as well to participate at this work for delivering a small extended browser for anybody interested about ON-LINE play like in following example:
BrowserExample.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Darkelarious
Location: Phobos Moon Station, somewhere between Deimos and Mars.

Post by Darkelarious » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:59 pm

http://ubrowser.333networks.com was more of a fun project rather than a "serious" 333networks feature. It's something Master_Chief and I have been thinking about for a while, and with the holidays I finally managed to implement it.

The "real" implementation of these tabs will most likely be done in another way. With proper crediting to Yorhel at http://vndb.org, I intend to write the same kind of filters/tabs.

This would not only expand the functionality of 333networks, but also make it easier to search for specific servers. In time, it would even be possible to sort/list servers by country.

With my "normal" activities starting on September 3rd, I'm not sure how much time I have for implementing these functions, but I'm sure that -- with 333networks gaining popularity -- I can find some time to work on these functions slowly but steadily.

With the increasing popularity, I may even need to find a suitable dedicated host for my website!