Birthdays

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Birthdays

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 am

Make sure that you go up to the user control panel link at the top of this forum and update your user information. This new forum version includes lots more personal information options than the old one. For instance,this new forum version includes a date of birth option for you to fill out. If you fill it out properly, forum members will know when it is your birthday and this forum will likely send you a happy birthday email on your birthday. For some people, that is just enough that day to keep them from killing themselves since nobody else remembered their birthday. I care deeply for each of you and want you to know I care that it is your birthday when it is and I want others to get to share in that great day!

I'm sure there is lots of other information that needs to be updated since your last update. Peace.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Re: Birthdays

Post by MEAT » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:27 am

grr...birthdate option completed...grr
Just don't ask me how old I am...I don't want people to know
that a man my age is still playing this silly game... :oops:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:21 pm

MEAT is a old WUSS!

I, (Hermskii), am 41 years old and about to be 42. I am married to a hot 37 year old and have 2 great kids ages 4 and almost 2. My real first name is James and I was born on 07-11-67. My turn-ons are great smiles and great legs and my turn offs are stale cereal and most chicken or pasta products which makes it funny that I love Cambell's Chunky Chicken and Noodle soup. Other turn-offs are musk perfumes (that is for dykes), and black fingernail polish. Ugly feet is the #1 turn off for me.

Since I've pretty much layed down my BIO I might as well start telling you about what kind of match I'm looking for since this also already sounds like a eHarmony application by now. I hoping to be matched up with a Redeemer Mod Administrator who can bring something to the table. Something to surpass my expectations and improve my life. Something to challenge me and my CG server. I obviously haven't met anyone even remotely like that yet but an Admin can dream can't he? Hehehehe. PWNAGE!!! + Smackdown!!!
~Peace~

Hermskii

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Me (15 years), hates school, real name Michael.
Enough? :lol:

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:09 pm

I'll go next:

- 23 years old
- real name Ciro (italian name, don't know why, I don't have any italian family, I guess :shock: )
- finished college, now I'm an anthropologist.

8)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata