Moved...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Moved...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 am

I have done a little house cleaning just now by way of moving all of the post from the MonsterHuntMayhem Website forum and the posts from the MHM2 forum into the CG and MHM forum. The post still exist in their entirety but the forums they resided in are now gone.

If you have been paying attention lately you know that K has moved on to do other things and one of the post I moved from her old MHM2 forum into the CG/MHM forum expalins it all. That rat gopostal moved on as well so that forum that was set up for him hand us is no longer needed either so those post were moved and the forum deleted. For the record, gopostal is not a rat at all and I still talk to him here and there.

That is all for now.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Moved...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:07 am

Oh, I also rearranged the forums into a better order in my opinion. Should I just merge all of the forums up into one big section or leave them divided as they are? I'm torn on this decision.
~Peace~

Hermskii

MEAT

Post by MEAT » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 am

I'd go with one big section and name it:

MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer {MRS}

And if you had anymore room you could add those other 2 servers:

Curious Jack and Monster Killing
I think that's their names?

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Hermskii wrote:Should I just merge all of the forums up into one big section or leave them divided as they are? I'm torn on this decision.
No please! It already looks somehow empty IMO :(

Here are a few suggestions:

1 - I'd add a new board named (RVH) - Redeemers of Virtual Hate
(I think KillerKlownz deserves it, don't you think?);
2 - I'd add another board dedicated to newly registered members, something like "say hello newcomers" or something like that, so we could easily detect and welcome them;
3 - I'd make Scify moderator

What do you think?
Last edited by *POTS* on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plain Old Telephone Service

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:22 pm

I think you are right.
First off all, Scify is a long time member here and a good one.
Second, maybe some names for a new board:

* Computer (For questions, updates etc.)
* Polls (Could be easy if someone has a good poll).
* Server issues (For suggestions, crashes).

Just some idea's.

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:09 pm

This won't be a popular post, but you absolutely need a developers section, whether it be skin makers, mappers, coders, just anything to forward the development. Some of the most heavily posted threads were development flavored. You can only talk about the same couple hundred maps so much before you need to inject *some* sort of new blood in.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:22 am

I have read and heard you all and I like many of the ideas. Please remind me about this again on Monday night or around then. I'll say already that the mapper section will become a developer section instead. Scify will want no part of moderating anything in my opinion but she'll love that she was nominated. I like the welcome section too but we don't get new folks often enough and I feel it will be dead space. MEAT's idea actually made me laugh out loud so thank you for that MEAT! I have already discussed a section for Klownz and so far he has chosen to pass on the offer which by all means is still open. Scotty D is considering starting a server too I hear. See! I told you I heard you all.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Scify

Post by Scify » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 am

*POTS* wrote:
Hermskii wrote:Should I just merge all of the forums up into one big section or leave them divided as they are? I'm torn on this decision.
No please! It already looks somehow empty IMO :(

Here are a few suggestions:

1 - I'd add a new board named (RVH) - Redeemers of Virtual Hate
(I think KillerKlownz deserves it, don't you think?);
2 - I'd add another board dedicated to newly registered members, something like "say hello newcomers" or something like that, so we could easily detect and welcome them;
3 - I'd make Scify moderator

What do you think?
Thanks but NO THANK. I don't want screw up Herm Hard work. Believe me, 99% I will screw up. I know my limits.This one I don't know much. I'm person never had computer class. I know I will sound Old First CP use size one desk and Back screen and white letters.
PS Herm know me well 8) Herm know I see anything I will e-mail him
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"