Trainers in the Funhouse!!!!

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
SUNOFALL
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Trainers in the Funhouse!!!!

Post by SUNOFALL » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:12 am

Yes I believe it may be true. While playinying on Fuzz_ball's server, I have watched plp 1 shot queens, warlords , and other monsters.The last person I saw do this was a person named Iron_Spider. I have also watched plp with weapons that were not accessable at certain stages of the map (ie armed assault map) with one shot kill weapons. I found this link. http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?t=53.....maybe there using this...I dont know. These buttheads are even starting to take the fun out of MH.

ZippityDooDa

Re: Trainers in the Funhouse!!!!

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 am

Thats pretty sad to use a cheat on a MH server lol not very bright, I will look into these cheats and try them on my system and see how they work, not sure if it would give someone extra weapons though.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

SUNOFALL

Post by SUNOFALL » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 am

Yeah, I agree. But people who cheat don't really have the same concept of "fun" that real gamers have. As far as trying that trainer on your system goes, good luck. I also found these threads :!: http://aimbots.net/unreal-tournament-ch ... ate-hacks/ :!: Look how much money people are willing to pay to get that extra "edge". Is that insane or what?

Fuzz_Ball
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Sad to read this.
At least half a dozen players have some admin abilities and this is the first I've heard about any overt cheating.
Iron Spider is a regular player and seems to be a good sport.
Was the queen already low on health?
The 4th Mapvote column at FBF features loadouts with the Mac10 and Duster/Binslayer-type sniper rifle.
This is why it's called the Easy Kill column.
How much easier does a player need MH to be????
I OFTEN join under a fake nick name so, if I see any suspicious activity, I may need to enable ACE or some other cheat detector.
_ Image * * Image

gopostal

Post by gopostal » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Things you can do with a bot:
artificial aiming, radaring, wallhacking

Things you cannot do with any bot:
enable single shot kills, summon anything

Clients do not have the "say so" to tell anything it has been killed. The server makes all those judgements. In essence you tell the server "I shoot my flak cannon in this direction, at this angle, and my position is x,y,z".
That's all the say you get, botting or not. The server computes if you hit, how much damage is dealt, and any residual side effects like ricochet.

If you saw weapons out of place, they were summoned by an admin or awarded by mod, period. There is no way around this because the actor for those weapons must be called into the level by something, and playerpawns simply do not have that capacity.

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 pm

All we can really do is maybe do a spectate on the player with fov 0 and see exactly what is going on adn record a demo. Hopefully it doesn't happen that often to really affect the game for others, maybe just do a map kick or something. up to Fuzz of course.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:27 pm

SUNOFALL wrote:I have also watched plp with weapons that were not accessable at certain stages of the map (ie armed assault map) with one shot kill weapons.
What kind of weapons were they using? The map "Armed Assault" got a hidden InstaGib rifle; in order to get it you first have to unlock a teleporter and then rush through a BT room.

Plus as Fuzz_Ball said, the fourth column of his mapvote got very powerful weapons you can start with, which makes me believe the players were using one of those weapons.
Plain Old Telephone Service

BiGbOsS

Post by BiGbOsS » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am

*POTS* wrote:
SUNOFALL wrote:I have also watched plp with weapons that were not accessable at certain stages of the map (ie armed assault map) with one shot kill weapons.
What kind of weapons were they using? The map "Armed Assault" got a hidden InstaGib rifle; in order to get it you first have to unlock a teleporter and then rush through a BT room.
Yeah the armed assault map, depending on the person, can have the instagib before the other players are even done with the first room. and depeneding on the map, if you have an insta or any of fuzz's amped up weps, players may actually be able to one shot a queen because the mapper kept the queen's health down pretty low. Still you dont want anyone laming up the server.....
BoSs is in the HOUSE!

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 am

Welcome to the show Sunofall. Please explain the name you have. Also, don't cuss here. I had to modify your opening post. Glad to have you here. Who brought you into our forum family? I bet it was Hellfire! Maybe Prowner??? Doesn't matter. Glad you are here and can type properly too!
~Peace~

Hermskii

-HellFire-

Post by -HellFire- » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Not me this time :mrgreen:
Welcome anyways :wink:

SUNOFALL

Post by SUNOFALL » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 am

Hey guys, thx for the welcome, and also, thx for all the replies to my post. Thx also to gopostal for his advice and links in the ftp thread. That defraggler program kicks booty. I like how it gives you a graphical representation of the blocks it's defragging. I miss that from windows 3x and 98. I use Xp now and will probably continue to till something I feel is better comes along. As far as my screen name is concerned Herm, it is essentially a combination of words, SUN...OF...All. In this context I use SUN as a referal to Master, which to the Chinese means master and teacher. An example most people are familiar with is Sun Tzu. The great strategic master and teacher whos legacy is well established. Not to say I am this MASTER OF All , but that I strive to be in all endeavers, and try to motivate others to be the best they can as well. This is true for most things in my life both physically and mentally. I am am always striving to be a "better " person and always trying to motivate people to do the same. Compasion is word I understand very well. As far as joining and posting in this forum is concerned, I googled Fuzz_Ball's Funhouse after playing on his server and was lead here. After reading some threads, I realized I had found a place with people that shared my concerns, and generally are some pretty cool people. UT is kind of a new game to me. I have been playing old Ureal off and on for at least the last 10 years. Mainly on sniper servers, and mainly through here...http://www.snipersparadise.net/index1.html.. Many good times and good friends were had through avenue. You may notice that most of the maps used there are UT maps that have been converted. I kinda started playing UT more by accident than choice. I was converting some old unreal cache files when I accidentally clicked on my Unreal Anthology UT icon. I thought, why not, and found I actually enjoyed UT more .

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:44 am

Hey Welcome SUNOFALL - we need more like you in UT.
Thanks for trying us out! :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

SUNOFALL

Post by SUNOFALL » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

I usually convert all my cache files each time I close Unreal so I can poke around in the maps in Editor to find stuff I missed in game. I obviously need to start with UT as well, because some of the MH maps I've been unable to complete going solo. Most of my friends from old unreal and I would communicate on ventrillo or lately skype. I don't know how you guys feel about these programs, but I think it adds an element of comaraderie to the game that is unparalled. Especially in games like MH or CTF. Plus you can share files in skype. Seems like I've found some pretty cool people here. I really appreciate the welcome. If anyone here is interested In getting together and sharing some cool gaming experiences, send me an email here...the_sun_universal@hotmail.com..Maybe we could hook up on skype or ventrillo or just schedule a time to hook up on a UT server to game together. If there is anything else you would like to know about me, or anything you feel I could help you with, let me know. " Share the wealth" is my fundamental premise. Take care

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:25 am

Darn! SUNOFALL was looking great there for a moment but then I determined he wasn't Texan or Republican. Well keep on striving to be the best you can be. At least you may come close. Hahahaha. Just kiding. It really is great to have you here. We do aim to gather like minded folks to this place.
~Peace~

Hermskii

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Voice chat isn't actually much of a boost in MH, mostly because all the good players are capable independant warriors and it's rarely a hard gametype. Most maps can be finished with no-ordination whatsoever, and the few real challenges (ColdSteel, LongCorridor2006...) can still be done with unspoken agreement or simple typing.

Once you've played an MH map you generally know what to expect as well. In competitive team matches the pace is very fast and you never fully know what's going on, so rapid communication is a plus. In MH though, you know where the monsters are so you never really need to say "gasbags!" as you enter the gasbag room.

Okay, there are a few exceptions such as when a monster is about to kill someone who's unaware of it's presence, but fatal ambushes are very rare.