The Server Ban / Forum Account Deactivated Log:

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
5i1ent/3ob

Re: The Server Ban / Forum Account Deactivated Log:

Post by 5i1ent/3ob » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm with you, Hook! Ever forward!

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Killer Klownz requested that his forum member account be deactivated today. Done.
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Post by ZippityDooDa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Hermskii wrote:Killer Klownz requested that his forum member account be deactivated today. Done.
Dropping like flys, thats too bad.
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 am

-Supreme- was deactivated for cussing on the forum today. I have edited out the cuss word and emailed him letting him know about the deactivation and the reason for it and that I hated to do it since he had just posted a well written heart felt reply to a very popular subject. I invited him to request reactivation and told him I would reactivate him after the deactivation period has expired. I also reminded him I had to enforce the rules here or it would return to the way it had gotten before I started enforcing rules here again. Here is a link to the post. I will continue to try to refer to the evidence when I have to do this kind of stuff but don't forget the rules. They are stickied for your viewing pleasure and I often add or change something here and there just to bump it back into visibilty here.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2558&p=30848#p30848
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 am

Maybe even remind him that some of us did our time also - for the common good of this forum. :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:59 pm

I just had a long discussion with Supreme. He and I have come to an agreement based on a well placed argument on his part and my ability to do whatever I want here on my part. I am lifting his deactivation effective now. I did remind him HOOK that others paid their dues when they were busted and thanks for the advice. I may explain more about this later but I may not. Peace all. One note about it is that he contacted me immediately about it and discussed it in an appropriate manner.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 pm

I pulled all of these folks off the front page since they have had plenty of time to come back had they wanted to. I'm just keeping it here for my records.

-HellFire- - NOV. 29, 2010 - Used unsportsmanlike conduct. Can be lifted DEC. 29, 2010.
Reiyel_3.0 - NOV. 29, 2010 - Used unsportsmanlike conduct. Can be lifted DEC. 29, 2010.
Battlestar555 - DEC. 10, 2010 - Used cuss-like words and abbreviations. Can be lifted JAN. 10, 2011.
ShadowOfDeath - DEC. 26, 2010 - Unsportsmanlike conduct. Might be lifted JAN. 26, 2011.

It is a shame to lose so many people over their inability to follow such a simple set of rules.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Battlestar555 emailed me today and requested to have his account reactivated which I have done since he had done his time. Welcome back Battlestar555. We're looking forward to hearing from you again.
~Peace~

Hermskii

David

Post by David » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Cool!!!!!. Welcome back Battlestar :D
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

David wrote:Cool!!!!!. Welcome back Battlestar :D
Hey Glad you came back Battlestar - good to see you here again buddy! :P

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm

It's been a long time but here comes another one out of the past. Welcome back Shadow of Death. You have been fully reactivated. You are now free to move about the forum and the servers. Good to have you back. Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook

Post by Hook » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey = COOL Beans!!! :P

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:02 pm

-Supreme- went off on a rant today and was found to be unbecoming of a member here at CG. By his request he has been banned. I also decided to nuke the last topic he started because not only did it rub folks wrong but he attacked them for not siding with his opinion. Since the topic is gone I decided to copy his last post as the evidence and paste it here. Here it is:

What a blind fool you are EG, blind nerdy ass fools with your heads in a computer screen or TV screen your whole life.

Screw you guys, haha typical ignorant Americans.

Your country lies to you every single day tricks you into wars and takes away your liberties from right under your noses and you all say yes sir thank you sir.

Consuming your GMO foods destroying your minds and bodies, watching your hollywood brainwashing and buying into the political game of tennis.

The most closed minded bunch ive ever came across on the internet, anything outside your limited tiny perceptions you attack and dismiss.

Its like bear baiting here lol i dangle the bait and you all go haywire.

Duurrr they're not acting they're just like errrrr in shock durrr they're smiling because they love their children duurrrrrr. They have no tears because uuurrrrm, because uuuuurrm they're too sad about they're children to produce tears durrr.

Americans are stupid and ignorant and you guys wonder why the whole world sees you that way, infact you guys wouldnt even be aware the whole world sees you that way you guys probably think the whole world loves you or something haha.

Wankers.

Delete my account Herm.

So I did at his and few other's request. I hate to nuke stuff from here but as I love to mention, it is good to be the King and that is who I am here. I want to mention that it bothers me to have folks be here for sucjh a long time and to work hard with them to keep them here and keep themin line with the greater good I like to think this place offers for many. Supreme had many positive features but today his other side simply got the best of him and that persona isn't welcome here.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey I found where I replied before I nuked it. This is what I had said and for the record:

I'm astonished. I wish I would have caught this sooner than just now. Thanks to a PM notification I just got on my phone I am now aware of this topic. This is amazing to me the..... I don't know what to call it. I'm reading this and my hand is frozen over my mouth. This is worse than... so many things.

Years ago I was motivated and prompted to lock down some topics that got out of hand and I never did. I think that I made the right choices back then but have often second guessed myself. I usually let things roll to an eventual end. I try not to delete stuff either if possible. Lastly, I usually try to stand just to the side enough to let everyone have a say multiple times in the hopes that everyone can come to a satisfactory stopping point. History and God and you folks will judge my decisions someday but this time around without a doubt I know this topic needs to stop here. I'm locking this and may delete it too after further review.

While some people feel a certain way and I can usually respect that, often many can feel a different way. Sometime this variance is so vast it is blinding. This is one of those moments when comments that have been made are so far apart from each other's views that they have the propensity to become nothing more than "destructive". I'll step in right there this time and stop it.

I see now that another post made it out before this one. Here is mine now. Expect full deletion I think.

I posted and then locked this topic because I never meant for this to be a place for discussion. It was meant more to be a record for me of what happened in the past. PM me if you need to say something about all of this. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii