I saw you!

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

I saw you!

Post by Hermskii » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 am

I saw many of you on the servers last night and meant to join but I had a friend over and then I had to fix my wife's PC and her Mom's. I finished and was dead tired at 11:00 so I went straight to bed.

I have told several of you this lately but I'll say it again here to be clear. I have been getting in play time lately! That alone is shocking considering I haven't really spent any time playing in about 3 years really. Anyways, I tend to get time to play starting at around 9:00 PM Central. 10:00 PM is even better for me. I only like to play for about an hour or two and then hit the forums.

I see POPz on {MHM} all of the time along with {MHM} Grim Reaper and there are a few other regulars there too. I try to drop in for quick discussions when I get the chance. {CG} has it's usual group coming in and out of it all night long.

Of all of the new servers, I see Nameless on (HOHCUT2K4} each night around 9:00 PM. I kills me to not join him because I'm doing something that demands my attention right then. That server is beautiful and fun. Thanks Nameless for keeping it cycling and for your input about things there! the ChaosUT server for UT99 is doing awful and I don't know why. I think it is fun. It will will remain forever and I will continue to do stuff to it to get it more attention. Finally, there is the Unreal 4 Ever server! By far it is the most configurable server I have ever had but I'm struggling to find full documentation about all of the features in the mod. Joe and Eric play it all of the time and I change it all up each night for them. It is hysterically funny actually!!! Give it a shot.

Just know I'm watching and will join in when I can. My schedule is beginning to relax and I've done what I want as far as new servers go. hang in there, I will join each of the servers eventually and I'm spending lots of time at HOOK's new Redeemer Server too. Join us there! Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Re: I saw you!

Post by Hook » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 am

All sounds good Herm!

As far as for me...
It is more difficult for me to get on the servers during the week, but the Best time for me During the Week, is about 10:00 pm (same as Hermskii - Central USA time) or a little after 10 for about 1 hour, or until about 11:00 pm. :|

On Weekends (Friday and Saturday nights), I can usually get online between 11:00 and 12:00 midnight and play until 2:00 am or so. :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777