Before I even start looking...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Before I even start looking...

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Before I even start looking I just want to say that this forum is way too busy! That is both good and bad! Good because everybody likes a busy forum. Bad because it is going to take me forever to read all the new post.

I've considered this further and have decided that only one word is needed: Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Before I even start looking...

Post by Hermskii » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 am

This is getting really exciting for me! I'm getting around to play some which is lots more than I can say I did in the last few years. I'm finding time to add stuff to the servers slowly and I'm motivated to start making upgrades to them as well like using Helen's scoreboard and such.

We have several of the CHAOS team here with us now and there is significant activity at www.chaoticdreams.com again. I have always been a big CHAOS fan but never had the time until recently to put a couple of CHOAS servers together. Keller is back in action around here too and appears to bring more to the game than ever before.

We have Helen around to ask the really tough questions to and mappers like Terraniux are starting to come out of the woodwork! People like Nameless are actively pointing me in new directions towards upgrading the servers and tweaking them to the players liking. Silent Bob is teaching people how to play our beloved Redeemer Mod and keeping the riffraff off the {CG} server.

We have players and posters like David and Evil Grins who bring new and interesting stuff to this forum daily. Older members still come in and help out often like POTS does. This forum is growing is its associations with like minded players, server admins, and other websites like HOOKS, Helen's, ChaoticDreams and more to come shortly.

Everyone involved with any and all of this are respectful to each other and mature. There is an overall sense of well being here that is becomes stronger with every passing day. It has become so pleasant here that I have been able to relax and enjoy it when I'm not here for a few days unlike in the past when I'd miss a day or two and everything would blow up!

This is quickly becoming everything I hoped it would be again and I see I will have to step up and start really getting busy preparing for our additional activity and growth. I'll work hard on all of the little stuff first like giving people editing ability in their posts and adding more and new smilies. I'll change the forum to include a shout-box and maybe even a chat thing too like at HOOK's.

There are so many things for us to do and to be able to do here and on the servers and I'm really starting to look forward to all of it. Thanks everybody!
~Peace~

Hermskii

ZippityDooDa

Re: Before I even start looking...

Post by ZippityDooDa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 pm

You are very welcome Hermskii, we have good things going here and at HUTP/Helen's that are bringing in new players and maintaining the regulars, there is something for everyone between all the forums/servers I love it. I can't wait to start more mapping and modeling for ut99 and 2004-since school is done now!! Keep up the great work everyone!
11100000.11111111.11111111.00000000 /24