Sprouting out big-time!

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Sprouting out big-time!

Post by Hermskii » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 am

I have been drinking tonight. Not too much or anything but I have not been drinking for a while. Drinking is not an excuse for anything but it does correlate often with new/odd/different behavior.

I said all of that to warm you up to a direction I expect to be moving towards here. I have focused primarily on servers and forums that interest me the most due usually to their owners and the interest they share with me. Examples could be HOOK and his awesome server and forum focused on the Redeemer Only Mod. Mars007 and his successful pursuit of Monster Hunt server perfection. I can't even mention Monster Hunt and not bring up Sir Mandrake and his incredible and sustained success with his Monster Hunt server as well. Then there is my first love of UT in the beginning being DM which brings me to Helen and his Mt. St. Helen's server which has also brought me great joy!

I don't need to mention that I'm down-right proud (say that with and extreme southern-like accent) to have any association with all of these servers, their forums and especially their owners and administrators. Each of them are outstanding folks that motivate me daily and challenge me to try harder in my own efforts both in UT and in my personal life.

I review this and multiple other forums daily to try to keep myself aware of what is going on the big world of UT. I like to refer to it as a pond. Calm and gentle with life in every corner scratching its way through survival. A different view from every angle and never an identical ripple on the surface. I don't think any ponds have currents except this one. Undercurrents and riptides for that matter exist in this pond. Hell! This pond even has underwater quicksand I tell you! LOL. I don't even have to mention the droughts.

Anyways, I am planning on taking up some more space in this pond. The House of Hermskii has an expansion plan. Not including the above mentioned game-types, I already enjoy a dip in the Chaos Mod world both in UT 99 and in UT2004 and in the Unreal 4 Ever mod too. Now, it's time to expand!

I plan to link up with a few more groups and a few more game-types. I have plans to start up yet another server too. It will be DM with monsters. The pickens are slim now in the UT community but I suspect I'll have overwhelming success in adding to the House of Hermskii. I plan to take on a few more DM-type like minded folks and possibly a couple BT and/or Sniper gangs to boot. I don't want any clan type activity for this at least any associated to this forum but a great clan as an associate would be awesome! As always, I just want the finest, family friendly, well rounded and mature group I can handle. There are a few more things I'll be up to and I'll mention them before they come to pass but I wanted to give you all a heads up. The House of Hermskii is about to double down! Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Dragon

Re: Sprouting out big-time!

Post by Dragon » Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

very cool hermskii, I wish you luck on that and may the fork be with you lol

Can you stop over to my forum and check it out I would really appreciate it thanks :)
NEW==> http://www.thereddragonsite.com

Hermskii
Site Admin

Re: Sprouting out big-time!

Post by Hermskii » Wed May 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Funny how old that post was. I did lots of it and forgot about the other parts.
~Peace~

Hermskii