Merry Christmas!

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
{DOU}Hippiekat
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Merry Christmas!

Post by {DOU}Hippiekat » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Hermskii » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 pm

And to you too!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Merry Christmas to both of you above, and to all the rest of us too! :D
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

David

Post by David » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:25 am

Merry Christmas. Hopefully the holiday season will be good to all and that the new year will bring new rewards....or at least some good old rewards.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 am

Wow, yes, I had a great Christmas Weekend and Christmas day too!

Friday night (12/21/2012) - went to a late night movie with the wife, then came home and Played UT on CMM with a really good group!
A good mix of newer players and regulars - we had a lot of fun!

Saturday (12/22/2012) - went to some small towns looking at Antique/Gift shops most of the day.
Came home and had a great meal - watched some good movies on the TV, then again, Played UT on CMM with a really good group!
A good mix of newer players, repeat players, and regulars - we had a lot of fun!

Sunday (12/23/2012) - went to some small towns, again, looking at Antique/Gift during the day.
Did some more chores and things around the house getting ready for the big Christmas day.
Also relaxed a bit during the evening by the fireplace reading, etc. - watched some good movies on the TV, then again, Played UT on CMM with a really good group!
A good mix of repeat players, and regulars - we had a lot of fun again of course!

Monday Christmas Eve (12/24/2012) - Did some more chores and things around the house getting ready for the big Christmas day.
My wife and I then picked up one of our 18 year old grandsons and his mother (my daughter) and went to see/visit with my wife's mother in the nursing home.
My wife's mother has pretty bad Alzheimer's, but we sang some carols with her, which she really loves, and had some good snacks too.
After that, the 4 of us, my wife, myself, daughter and grandson, went out to eat a good dinner.
After dinner, we cruised some old nostalgic areas we used to go as kids in the big city and also some new exciting areas looking at Christmas Lights on the homes. FUN!
Then again as usual, I Played UT on CMM with a really good group again!
A good mix of repeat players, and regulars - we had a lot of fun again of course, and said the good holiday greetings too!
I then watched the classic WWII movie that is usually on at Christmas time every year, and some other occasions too, "The Bridge on the River Kwai" - great movie!
Then settled down for a long winter's nap all snug in our beds with visions of Christmas day in our heads.

Tuesday Christmas Day (12/25/2012) - In the morning had great coffee and did our last minute cooking and arranging and getting ready for the big gang to come over between 2 and 3 pm.
We had our 3 kids with their spouses and all the 8 grandchildren over for Eating, visiting, eating, opening presents, eating, laughing, celebrating, eating, and did I mention eating too!
After they all left between 10 and 10:30 pm - yep, I still played a few rounds of UT - good fun as always!
Then, went to bed dog tired for work the next day early - when I got up on Wednesday 12/26 in the morning, I felt like a Zombie with a Lobotomy!!! :shock:

Looking forward to this coming New Years Eve 4-day weekend! Arrrr! - That we are in right now :D

Merry Christmas 2012 and a Happy New Year to you all!
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777