Happy New Year! 2013

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Happy New Year! 2013

Post by Hermskii » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 pm

I wanted to make sure to say Happy New Year to everyone. I predict a very interesting year. Initially, I'm extra grateful for the regulars here. You folks keep me looking to see what you have brought to the show each day. I'm also excited about the return of a certain former member and what he will enlighten us with.

I pray for the best for all of you. I don't say it enough but while I don't honestly "know" many of you personally I feel I do "know you very well virtually". That still puts you way ahead of most of the rest of the world in my book. I hope to bring more to the show myself this year,

I'm considering a few money saving options here and will be making a few changes around here on the forum, with the servers and with my providers. I hope not disrupt anything here too badly or for too long.

Most importantly, Thank you all for just being here and being you! Have a great year!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Kelly

Re: Happy New Year! 2013

Post by Kelly » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Man, do I know the 'money saving' thing now. I was so used to being able to do whatever I wanted (within reason ofc) and now we are just wiped out financially. It's my own fault, I should have prepared for something like this but you just never think "It could be me".

Whatever changes you make Herm will be fine I'm sure. A little belt tightening never hurt anyone.
When everyone you ever known is headed for a headstone
I don’t wanna give the end away but we’re gonna die one day

Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Yes all - Have a very good new year 2013 :wink:
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Just use this and you will pass 2013:
http://www.stopeg.com/

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Here we go again...

T, please tell me you don't buy into this stuff.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm

*EDITED MY POST*

If I didn't care about you guys, I wouldn't spread this stuff.
I verify this to be true, because they tried it on me too (not dramaticly like in certain articles, but on a very suspicious way you see?....I actually dicovered this years later when I red the information on the page I just posted. It was when I was involved in a certain case.
With this technology at hand, you can actually distort natural brainwaves.
You can people let actually say they did something bad, because they can't recall the truth.
It is like how alcohol works.
Just keep it in mind, thats all. Just helping....

I'm immune for it now, and I wish the same for you all too.
Got a perfect collection of crystals that stimulates natural energies :D

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Terraniux wrote:
I'm immune for it now
Ah, whew! For a second there I was worried.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Haha, no , I'm not like that.

Instead of making fun of me, you should be grateful for bringing information to the public that are / or were others downfall. You do not know 1% / of real world that is coming.
Face it or beat it. Make one more insult or unfunny joke to me and i'll leave this place again.
Even I prayed for you, when you was very sick.

You all will need my knowledge about certain things someday.
Like others need yours or someone else's

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:17 pm

I'm sorry you feel like I was belittling you. That was certainly not my intention. I was just trying to keep the conversation lightly fun and in a joking manner. Please accept my apologies if you were offended T. Although it appears we are on polar opposites in viewpoint on these subjects I do not wish to infer that your position is any less valid than mine.

One important thing to remember is that we can respect one another but we don't necessarily have to agree. I deeply appreciate your support of me personally but that has no bearing on how right you are about a given subject or whether or not I agree with what you are saying.

Conspiracy theories are not very hard to refute. The human mind constantly tries to make sense of everything around it and very often draws illogical or even outright incorrect assumptions in an effort to try to make thing fall into place in it's reasoning. I'll give an example. Have you ever seen this picture?
This is supposedly 'proof' of the inside of a jet that sprays chemtrails. Looks legit, and I'll admit the first time I ever saw it, it made me full stop. Then I took 5 minutes to do some research. You know what it really is a picture of? It's inside the cabin of a B777 during testing and evaluation. Water is pumped around these drums changing the pitch setting in and around the center of gravity. It's basically a test vehicle to see how passenger movement in the cabin can affect flight performance. BTW, "Sprayer Hazmat 05" on the wall has been inserted by a fraudster.

So it's simply my position that a few minutes of research can clear almost any conflict in reasoning if someone chooses to only use logic instead of emotion. If you assert a set of values that I disagree with and you would rather leave rather than defend those assumptions, well that makes me feel like you just aren't sure of your position. Like I said I never meant to offend you but I don't agree and in the end it was you that brought this up in the first place.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 am

Allright, thank you. Then all is ok now.

That picture is familiar to me. Yes, it is a hoax/fake.
To tell you the truth, I hate conspiracy-theories. So like you, I research them too. Like the famous 21st of december has passed without any cause. There was also no meteor, no holy person coming down from the sky, and certainly no total destruction. (Did actually happen something that day? ) All I thought was, If there nothing gonna happen, then why such a big hype? Ignorance is almost the same as fear (at least I think that). If you don't know what actually happens, then believe such crap without doing a little research first?

But, I think of the many stories and stuff chemtrails can be considered as reality.
For chemtrails the real evidence is in the air. I have like 50+ pictures made with my phone with the sky filled chemtrails to the brim. Normal sprayed gasses in the air last up to max 15min. Chemical trails can last up to 2 hours in the air. There is your straight evidence.
And in our national newsprogram certain goverments members from foreign countries have openly said they are also very true. They said it in front of milions of people. :\

Next conspiracy theory coming up :P !

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Here's the trouble with chemtrails. In the US, and I'm not sure about Europe so you'd have to check, almost every major university and college has a weather/environment/climatology research department. I'd guess there are several hundred (or more) privately owned airplanes dedicated to airborne research and many times that of sensors placed about regional aircraft by these graduate students.

Now google how many of these people have found any proof of chemtrails. I'll help you: none. The federal government has a lot of power in the states but no way is there a massive and concerted cover-up to suppress a thousand schools that fly sensors.

So now you add simple logic. In order for chemtrails to have any real effect they would have to cover a simply massive area. This dispersion should be easy as hell to find, even with simple weather ballons. But again, there is no confirmation from any of the scientists that look every day for anomalous things like this.

Here's a quick debunking of the major myths:
http://contrailscience.com/chemtrail-myths/

I can see a magician saw a woman in half. I can hear her scream, and at times can see the blood flying. I can see the parts separate and her feet touch the top of her head. You know why you don't believe it? Because it's not logical and so you dismiss it. Chemtrails are the same thing. You see a lot of stuff but then you stop and don't apply logic to the outcome you witness.

And BTW T, I'm so glad we are good. I hold nothing but love for you brother. Even though we may debate I will always respect you and your position. Besides, I'm hoping to see more MH maps from you ;)

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah, somehow T is a guy who can manage pretty well MH stuff with a few exceptions, but is not a problem.

T, stay on focus for UT99. Do not bother to read all craps from Internet, exist people who just like to create panic for plain people, do not waste time with them. Nothing happened in 21 except spam and panic for brainless and no-lifers people in previous days, heck. This is the word... I hope 2013 to bring happiness for everybody.

Terraniux

Post by Terraniux » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Haha, I like the way you all respond to me as "T". :mrgreen:

Edit #1: To kelly and Nelsona:

I understand your opinions about it. But, if you believe in 'nothing', then your huming being is considered as good as dead. An empty shell. Nothing to fill it with. These stories and theories makes people actually think, so they can be discovered as good thing somehow. I do not believe in what others say, just acceptation as how things currently are ( being developed). I believe in the magical spiritual world of crystals. I believe that there is a higher beinger upon us. But I do not believe anothers reality on how he or she is experiecing it. Only that what comes from the true heart is something that lives. That has a real and pure intention. That is reality as it is.

But I have some sad news.... I somehow lost my spirit to continue mapping for UT99.
I have made a MH-CrystalMine4 map 30% finished: (devided in different .unr files)
screenshots:
1 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/1.jpg
2 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/2.jpg
3 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/3.jpg
4 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/4.jpg
5 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/5.jpg
6 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/6.jpg
7 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/7.jpg
8 http://crystalunreal.com/cm4/8.jpg

But I just have not a reason why I actually should publish it. I kinda lost it.
Help me regain it.

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Terraniux wrote:But I just have not a reason why I actually should publish it. I kinda lost it.
Help me regain it.
1. Finish it, or people that want it will find you!
2. You've come so far already, you HAVE TO finish it.
3. Mappers that don't finish maps don't get into Heaven.
4. You can have half of my candy bar.
5. If you don't finish it I'll keep coming up with more insane reasons...

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 pm

I hope you don't find the usage of T as being a slight. I like to be more personal on a forum among friends and it's meant as a term of endearment.

I hope you find your mojo again. I know the dU stuff was painful (from what little as an outsider I saw) but don't let it get you down. Your work speaks for itself and I think that your use of lighting is among the best in UT mapping. I, for one, would be quite excited to play anything you made but only if you do it because you wanted to. You've got a gift for mapping so I hope it starts to appeal to you again.

I can also bake cookies for you :P