Happy New Year! 2013

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Nelsona
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Happy New Year! 2013

Post by Nelsona » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:55 am

See ? Reading all kind of things from Internet not helps at all. When I made a break from scripting some time ago, looks like mental effort was transferred in other way.
I had fear to not happen something bad to my kid or wife, to find everything OK with parents. In this time I read all kind of news and I'm very sure they influenced my judgement. So, I started to work a bit again in UT99 (having things incomplete), of course I stepped back to those retarted news and comments as well, and I insulted all idiots there and explaining how they think: like a vegetable. I don't let things from real life to lead me in dark.

See something simple debated:
A planet travelling at years-light distance from Earth, what if will collide our planet ? LOL.
Meh, when the light is travelling for years - imagine the speed and distance - how many time is required by that planet to reach us. None of us will ever notice that moment. Is too far and is not moving as light (much slower). But... let's make panic right ? Why not ?
All retards with a vegetable-brain are about to be panicated bad...

That's why I intend to have a happy new year, and randomly commenting news just added for stuff... as aditional fun-source.