Same guy? ...

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hook
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Same guy? ...

Post by Hook » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:47 pm

About this post and Supreme ...
viewtopic.php?p=38959#p38959
Is this the same "Supreme" as over at UM?
=Hook= of Hook's UT Place - Hopelessly Addicted to UT99!
Forum: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM} (GT Top 50)
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer
Birth Place of ALL Seeker/Scoped Deemers!
IP: NEW IP to come!
CROSSBONES Monster Hunt {CMH} (Special Edition MH by mars007)
IP: 108.61.238.93:7777

Dr.Flay
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Re: Same guy? ...

Post by Dr.Flay » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:37 am

Well that was bad-form !
*sigh*
Us and them again see (and what did I say?).
As soon as you try and see yourself as better or more righteous than another, you have lost your way :(

For a start, anyone who thinks their own government is not also full of sociopaths and liars, is fooling themselves.
Look at TV from any corner of the world and it will be full of political bias and hidden agendas.

Make the scurrrrvy swaaab walk the plank says I. Arrrrr.

Currently the UK is run by the right-wing "Conservatives" and the British press and news reflect that.
Currently the nation is in the grip of fear of waves of immigrants,.... that are actually not that interested in coming here, when finally actually asked.
The day the "flood-gate" opened, that the press were warning us about, we had the grand-total of 1 confused looking Polish dude.
Surrounded by press and politicians, he was interviewed.
Poor guy. He had no idea what all the fuss was.

We are now developing an international reputation as an unfriendly place, afeared of the foreign folks and their frightening food.
Our press and politicians lie so much and talk in spin-riddles, I doubt they can see the truth any-more, as even the truth gets presented with spin and economy of context.

...Having said all that....Still glad I'm Cornish and not English anyway. Mostly because I'd ave a funny accent and not be able to talk proper, like what my Ma did learn I.
ARRRR !
chaoticdreams.org - @TheChaosMod - Web IRChat - [url=irc://irc.quakenet.org/chaoticdreams]IRChat[/url]

Hook
Location: Minnesota USA (Just West of MPLS - by a pond beneath a tree - Dead & Buried)

Post by Hook » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Somebody PM'd me saying they think it is somebody different over there!
Not the same Supreme as the one Hermskii ousted from here at HOH.

Thank goodness!
Otherwise UM (Unreal Mayhem) has a whack job active over there. :P :roll:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Blast from the past man! I did pretty OK in the way I handled that I still think now reading much of it again. In the end, it did still basically boil down to simple rules. Express yourself without cussing or ripping apart who you are speaking to. I have since basically lifted the cussing rule somewhat but still frown on all cussing here and poor handling of one's self.

I have no idea if it is the same Supreme or not. I'll continue too to try not to judge an entire other forum based on a few of its members. I hope other do the same here. peace out!
~Peace~

Hermskii

Pium

Post by Pium » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 am

I send the PM to Hook !

and we (Unreal Mayhem ) dont have (and in my active time we never had ) a member called Supreme ........ I should know I am root-admin there .
so why does HOOK use Supreme and UM-Forum in the same post ?
Answer needed I think .

Explain why YOU wrote this .

PIUM

AND WHEN THIS IS SOLVED ; HERMSKII DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE !

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:17 am

To Pium, Hook and anyone else who cares:

I think that there has been damage done due to translation and more likely misinterpretation. PIUM is an admin over there and says they don't even have a member by that name there. OK then. HOOK you were wrong or somebody who told you that was wrong.

I'm unsure why PIUM is so mad about this being that HOOK didn't say anything bad about UM but I can certainly see where they could be offended by you saying any member of theirs was a whack job EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE. Based on that I'd say HOOK might apologize to PIUM and actually to me too since he said it here.

"Opinions are welcome here" but they should be founded by substantiated evidence.

HOOK should have made his point about this here in private or on his own forum or on the UM forum even. In all cases he should have evidence supporting the claim and should not have said stuff like that based on speculation. In his defense, he remarked about something that did happen HERE regarding a member he had no reason to disbelieve was the same guy over there. This could have been seen as a warning of sorts.

PIUM, you are very mad about this and I hope you don't judge me or this forum based on HOOK's actions. I won't terminate your account but I respect your option to never post here again. I generally don't delete or deactivate accounts here ever except under the harshest of conditions. Maybe HOOK will send you a heartfelt apology that you might accept. I won't apologize for him as he is his own man. From one forum admin to another I am sorry this even happened.

I have a couple private messages from you where you were upset about a post here. I have on occasion tried to explain to you how I felt you should have interpreted them rather than the way you did. At this point with such a simple seeming situation going this wrong, I think it may be best that I completely disassociate myself and this forum from you and Hitman and UM altogether. NOT! I'm totally just kidding. there is no way I'll distance myself and this place from UM. You and I will just have to work through details.

Now head over to HOOK's place, register there and complain about me and we'll call it even OK? Kidding aside now, this is really all up to you. If you don't want to post here....don't. If someone here pisses you off attack them or tell on them to me. Cool? Peace!
~Peace~

Hermskii

EvilGrins

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:04 pm

I maintain my usual standard of settling UT-forum disputes...

...THUNDERDOME!
2 men enter, 1 man leaves... other man stays and cleans up mess.

Neutral forum, random mutators; deathmatch. Battle until all the drama is dead.

Sell tickets for spectators to watch.

Hook

Post by Hook » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:18 am

Well, for some reason I cannot PM Pium anymore - Pium Blocked me for some reason that is beyond me - so here goes...

Here is what Pium answered to me in a PM ...
Pium wrote: Same guy? ...[/url]
NO , ITS NOT THE SAME PERSON I GUESS !
PIUM
(I wish he would have brought it to my attention that I mistook the name! :? )

To all concerned, and Pium...
I am sooo SORRY!
I had the wrong name is all that I had wrong here! :roll: (I am getting OLD) :oops:
I see now that actually there is NO "Supreme" over at UM (I was confused with the "Extreme" name LOL :lol: )
Sorry about the mix up and your misunderstanding of what I said. 8)

I actually said that I was GLAD that he was Not over there at UM and not the same person!
I think Pium completely got mixed up due to translation and more likely misinterpretation, as Hermskii said - pure and simple. :wink:
I said nothing bad about UM at all, nor did I do anything wrong here! :?
Sorry for the confusion and the misinterpretation of what I had said.
You know I am always looking out for UM's well being, and participate at UM every day. :wink:
From one "Root Admin" to another "Root Admin" ! :D