Why'd they do it?

Post all House of Hermskii {HOH} Website and Forum related content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Why'd they do it?

Post by Hermskii » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:16 pm

It is odd how many people have registered and yet have never posted anything here. It is starting to make me think that maybe the validation email isn't working or something but I'm sure it is so... why'd they do it? Why register and not post? I'm anxious to meet all of these folks. I know of several more who will be joining soon but they will talk every day as they do on others forums I use too. I just wanted to drop a note and say thanks to all of you for making this forum a success.

Stickies: I know there is a movement to have a few thread get stickied. One is about skins and I will do that. What were the other ones?
~Peace~

Hermskii

K
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Post by K » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:45 am

Dont be discouraged , I have found "to my suprise" that alot of people dont have a clue how a forum works. And it takes them some time to get the balls to write anything anyway. I hope that they read this and realise that whatever they post will be fine and they will be welcomed with open arms!
I also know that if they finaly do get brave enough to say hi, If they do need help with anything "posting , replying, whatever" We will all be very willing to help them. At least i know i will help. :D

On another note, I have been telling people to join the forum whenever i see the server fill up. lol, hopefully i can heard some of them in here! More people equals more opinions. And i think it will be wonderfull!

DARKMATTER

Re: Why'd they do it?

Post by DARKMATTER » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:39 am

Hermskii wrote:It is odd how many people have registered and yet have never posted anything here. It is starting to make me think that maybe the validation email isn't working or something but I'm sure it is so... why'd they do it? Why register and not post? I'm anxious to meet all of these folks. I know of several more who will be joining soon but they will talk every day as they do on others forums I use too. I just wanted to drop a note and say thanks to all of you for making this forum a success.

Stickies: I know there is a movement to have a few thread get stickied. One is about skins and I will do that. What were the other ones?
Nameless's player ethics should be stickied and hopefully read and followed

Dark

K

Post by K » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:28 pm

Yeah, i agree to that one !