- (All) Logging when the native functions in the engine Start/End for better documentation.
- (Dedicated Server) Initialization and update of Moving Brush Tracker in Dedicated servers - visible the mostly for cubed movers.
- (Dedicated Server) Moving brush tracker fix can be ignored on certain user-defined maps.
- (Server) Ability to send 'undownloadable' maps.
- (Server, Standalone player) Faster map list generation algorithm via GetMapName() native hack.
- (Server, Standalone player) Retrieval of map list can now be sorted globally or by folder.
- (All) Makes several properties from native only classes visible to UnrealScript, player commands and edit windows (win32). Below table for more info.
- (All) Timing fix for computers that change CPU frequencies (STILL NEEDS DUALCORE FIX INSTALLED!)
- (Server, Standalone player) PlayerPawn.GetWeapon function enhanced in runtime, works in any engine version.
- (Server, Standalone player) ScriptedPawn.SetEnemy function enhanced in runtime, attacks bots as well.
- (Server, Standalone player) UT_Eightball.NormalFire.Tick function enhanced in runtime, accessed none log warning fixed when use by bots.
- (Server) PreLogin hook allows other actors to deny players from joining servers.
- (Server) TravelManager subsystem providing extended inventory handling for Coop games (don't lose items on reconnect).
- (All) Version 451 GET and SET command functionality.
- (Client) Automatic cache conversion to desired directories.
- (Server, Standalone player) Bot.SetOrders function enhanced in runtime, accessed none log warning fixed when issued with monsters in the map.
- (Server) PlayerCanSeeMe() native function replaced with a bugfixed and crash-free version.
Contains own variables and configurable variables.
Setting up XC_Engine - it is an extension working near Original binaries and replacing some default stuff, also it hooks some bugged things tweaking them.
Server.ini or UT.Ini
GameEngine class is declared different.
Also it will be declared as replacement for default as follows:
[XC_Engine.XC_GameEngine] //New class
//next lines are the same
Other required variables and information are described in original document.
A backup is here
Original thread has been started here:
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5 ... t=0#p62971