The -=UM=- Sniper server...

Hitman
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue

Re: The -=UM=- Sniper server...

Post by Hitman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:09 am

This one is named -=]UM[=-FunHouse2
And if you check in the tab UT-servers and sort them by names, press on the thin list above
all servers called server,
there you will see all 7 servers i run, and they all start with my tag -=]UM[=-

Hermskii
Site Admin
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 am

I had meant to come back and mention that I found it. I found it last night. My boy and I played there for a long time with MadMan. Madman really needed to talk to you last night about a guy that was banned named Punisher who came back and brought a rude friend with him. Please contact MadMan about the details.

OK, I have requests. Please turn the bot's skill back down just a little. Just one notch. They are too good. We only played the zero ping list of servers because the UM16 list played way too many taunts. Speaking of taunts, can you turn off all of the auto taunts?

I hate that the spawn protection makes the player bright yellow. That may be a messed up textures of mine though. I'm using S3TC textures and saw some errors with them recently I need to fix. I hate that they spawn right by me with protection on and can shoot me but I can't shoot them. Please remove the spawn protection.

That is all I can think of right now. I'm going to give the UM16 another closer look. I don't recall what you said the different was between the two columns so I'll go back up and read it again now. I just know that column #1 played stuff with lots of cussing and I was playing with a sensitive to cussing 11 year old last night and my own 7 year old. The Teamspeak is working awesome! MadMan id officially the first person to talk to Hermskii Jr during a UT game. My son was owning him and me all night till he got bored and left just MadMan and I. Good times! Thanks.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hitman

Post by Hitman » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

All fixed ,and the bots shut up now :twisted:

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 pm

I just thought of this so I'm typing it here before I forget it. Timer Mod:

I just thought of this. Make a mod that takes into consideration how long the admin has set the time for in the game. Have it at the halfway point say time is half up. Then at the point it reaches where there is only 1/4 of the full game time left it starts saying how many minutes are left every minute. Then have it countdown the last 30 seconds maybe? Just an idea.

See that! Good thing I typed it. I forgot why I came here now in the first place. My hyperactive attention deficit disorder does that to me all of the time. I can completely forget stuff just like that.

I hope I recall what I was going to say here in the first place.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Much better. You have a guy there who is 11. He is called Madman. A very pleasant 11 year old boy with a southern country accent. Very proper and well spoken. He is offended easily by the little things like bot names that even suggest worse names. He has been a great pleasure to play against. He is considerate and helps me when he can with the TeamSpeak which we have been using plenty!

I like the way the servers are set up right now. I played the UM16 version tonight. Thanks for making changes there. The spawn protect is still on and last 5 seconds. It must go. It is bright yellow/gold. You see everyone when they spawn easily. Again, that could be an issue with my S3TC textures.

Thanks for all of the changes so far. I like the UM-Rifle very much. Cool skin on it too. Good sounds too.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Hitman

Post by Hitman » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 am

Added ACE and UT2007 sounds and found what created the yellow thingy, it was danes sniper-mod hud , so now the spawn-protect should work.
these are the settings if you want to change in it

[EavySpawnnolog.EavySpawnProtection]
ActivateSpawnProtect=True
DeactivateDamageMomentum=False
RemoveIfAttack=True
InstigatorDamageScale=0
MaximumProtectionTime=10
MinimumProtectionTime=10
VictimDamageScale=0

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Read this whole thread David and then tell me what you think so far. Have you joined here and played yet? More importantly, do you have a mic for team Speak? get one! Fun!
~Peace~

Hermskii