Skins

Post all off topic / off the wall content here!
Spiderman

Skins

Post by Spiderman » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:19 am

Can anyone give me like a direct link to some skins used on your server thanks ;)

You friendly Neighborhood spiderman.

DARKMATTER
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Post by DARKMATTER » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:35 pm

Hermskii
Site Admin

Spidey

Post by Hermskii » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:01 pm

Hello Spidey, Here is the deal. I'm running a mod that works like this. If you have the skin installed and are using it and I have that same skin installed but I use a different skin it doesn't matter. I will be able to see your skin and so will anyone else who has the exact same skin installed on their computer.

If I have aspidey skin and you don't , then I will just look like a soldier. If you have the same spidey skin installed on your comuter but you use a Captain America skin, yuou will still be able to see my skin but if I don't have captain america skin INSTALLED, I won't see you as him but rather just as a soldier.

Skins are a big pain in the butt on the server side with file mismatches so I don't force them to players as many servers do. It save you time not having to download them and it saves me even more time not having to upload them. Register and stop showing up as "Guest" . Also, thanks for signing your gamer name at the end so I knew it was you.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*DeeZ*BATTLE 1

Skins

Post by *DeeZ*BATTLE 1 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:43 am

www.planetunreal.com/skincity http://download.beyondunreal.com/filewo ... neskin.zip i like this skin in sniper servers and also in CG but that silentbob we know always sees me and boom!!!!!!!!!!!!that Bkiller also is a good boom!!!!!!!!!!!killer but thats why we luv this game to kill our frens hf