Some nice servers...

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Some nice servers...

Post by Hermskii » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 pm

You know, my kid is starting to play lots of DM style UT now. He likes CTF too. He prefers to have lots of "Friends" when he plays Monster Hunt and will get frustrated and start crying if he dies and nobody is there at the spawn point with him when he respawns. Ask Matrix. It is actually sad and funny at the same time.

He does always want real players was my main point to this and so I have to find him servers with players on them. I must admit that I have come across many very nice servers. They have done all sorts of cool stuff from the watermark image to cool skins, special weapons, modified server adds and a whole list of stuff I have either already done or was never able to get done or has chosen not to do in the past.

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with some of the new stuff I've seen lately. I haven't really trolled the servers in years but now I have to for my kid. One bad thing is that the best ones always seem to have Cartman cussing the whole game. I'm shocked my punk doesn't walk around full time saying Die B*tch or Son of a B*tch.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Blood Asp

Re: Some nice servers...

Post by Blood Asp » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:03 pm

For MH I Think the best place would be the (_@_) Server, Many People, loads of respect to everyone, and a good general server... MHM Here is a good server but pretty much unpopulated... whenever i want to play on the MHM Server there is 0 people online so generally i just go look for another server that has people on, I Will sometimes go on MHM Myself for at max 30 mins before i start getting bored and go find some server with people on it.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 am

I'll have to play some of these other offerings soon and see how behind I have become. Luckily, it was never a race and no matter what, I will catch up!

Hell, there were even some changes made on MHM tonight as you know.
~Peace~

Hermskii

Blood Asp

Post by Blood Asp » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:49 am

Maybe i need to hack a few PC's so that people have to play MHM For at least 2 hours per day :P hehehee