Here it is: Another great idea...

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Here it is: Another great idea...

Post by Hermskii » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am

I doubt anybody thought to do this or did it so I'm calling it now and I hope somebody (HELEN) can make this happen.

We know using tools like UT check that we can see who is on any server choose and we can see the player names, scores, pings and everything else too. While in a utility like that I'd like to be able to see all of that info AND be able to see the text from the chat box and speak to players for that server in real time.

How about them apples boy!!!

I want this because I see people I want to chat with all of the time but I hate having to log in to UT Web Admin to chat and I hate refreshing the screen to see if they responded or not. If ACE or something already has this then I'll install it maybe. I'm not a fan of ACE at this time. I think it will eventually provide the greatest path for hacking UT players when it is all said and done.
~Peace~

Hermskii

*POTS*

Re: Here it is: Another great idea...

Post by *POTS* » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

The IRC channels already provide something like that, but you have to be logged in and stuff.
Plain Old Telephone Service

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: Here it is: Another great idea...

Post by Hermskii » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Really? I just want a desktop icon like UTCheck to launch it and do as I described.
~Peace~

Hermskii