New Crosshairs - 1337DeathMask

Post all UT Building, Coding, Modding, Tutorials and Non-Mapping content here!
{S.o.W}DeathMask
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

New Crosshairs - 1337DeathMask

Post by {S.o.W}DeathMask » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I took some time for me and decided to draw some crosshairs.
I built this pack of 6 new crosshairs by getting inspired from famous crosshairs such as 1337TimTim and 1337Patsui (which are great crosshairs by the way).
First one is a dot with a circle and cross around it (Took inspiration from Nisani 10), second is the same dot with circle and Patsui style cross around it (Took inspiration from Patsui and Nisani 10), third is a smoothed dot, Fourth is almost identical to Patsui, with the smoothed dot at the center (and not just the meeting of the lines), fifth is like one of TimTim's, with my smoothed dot, though. Last one is like fifth, without the vertical lines.
Before anyone asks, No, I didn't copy/pase anything from anywhere. I drew the crosshairs by myself, taking inspiration from those famous ones.
At any rate, this is a preview of the crosshairs:
NewCrosshairs.jpg
The file can be downloaded here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
{S.o.W}DeathMask, 9 times CWC UT2003, 1 time EMKTC.

My Restaurant - Pub2000

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Re: New Crosshairs - 1337DeathMask

Post by Hermskii » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Them's purty. Reeeeel purty like indeed.

Now... can the color be changed on them too?

Now that I'm older and my eyes are starting (ha-ha) to crap out on me it makes me wonder this: I have my mouse on my PC set to use contrasting colors and multiple trails so there is no not knowing where my mouse is when I move it.

Not that I want it but could it be done for the cross-hairs to automatically change to the opposite color of whatever you put it on so it never washes out and becomes invisible?
~Peace~

Hermskii