Fuzzball's Funhouse

Post all {MHM} related content here!
David
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No
NoMoreSpam: Silver

Fuzzball's Funhouse

Post by David » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 pm

I do not know what is the issue is unless I did something that I am not aware of.

I tried to get on Fuzzball's server and was rejected....harsh.

It is not a mismatch, so it looks like either I have been banned or maybe the tag protection?

Fuzzball my fellow desert rat, what is up? :) Play me in basketball fuzz and we will see who is rejected..lol.
Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Reiyel_3.0

Re: Fuzzball's Funhouse

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Sometimes that happened to me on the MHM server David. The reason was that some servers (like MHM1) does not have spectator slots for players, and just before trying to join it, I was on spec mode on MHM3.

So check if you're not playing as spectator, as far as I remember, Fuzz does not have it available in his Fun House.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

David

Post by David » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Reiyel_3.0 wrote:Sometimes that happened to me on the MHM server David. The reason was that some servers (like MHM1) does not have spectator slots for players, and just before trying to join it, I was on spec mode on MHM3.

So check if you're not playing as spectator, as far as I remember, Fuzz does not have it available in his Fun House.
Well it was weird.... I was on another server and I noticed the dark spaced at the top and bottom of the screen as it would appear as spectator but I was not in spectator mode. Anyways...
I checked again on Fuzzball Funhouse and I was able to play.. A glitch on my part I guess.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 pm

David wrote: Well it was weird.... I was on another server and I noticed the dark spaced at the top and bottom of the screen as it would appear as spectator but I was not in spectator mode. Anyways...
I checked again on Fuzzball Funhouse and I was able to play.. A glitch on my part I guess.
It's the well-known Nexgen Spectator Glitch. AFAIK only the NexgenMH controller is immune (unfortunately).
Read here for a work-around:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1356&start=30
Plain Old Telephone Service

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Sorry to hear that David and I do have spectator slots disabled.

Thanks POTS for the explanation.

So far, I see no obvious problems in the log other than "Server is already at capacity" at the time your login request was rejected.

YES. It is possible as FBF is getting lots of players! w00t!
_ Image * * Image

David

Post by David » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Fuzz_Ball wrote:So far, I see no obvious problems in the log other than "Server is already at capacity" at the time your login request was rejected.

YES. It is possible as FBF is getting lots of players! w00t!
Well.... on the second window on my favorites that shows the current players on the server, there was only one. But I think...feel that it was the nexgen glitch. But... it was good to past it and play some games. Thanks to those sever admins and people that pay/run the servers. :D

I knew earlier I was in spectator mode when I was on MHM III watching the players Tac 2 and Tac 6...P.S. they whine a lot and want map voting at the beginning and they bug people to vote for a certain map. Anyway, they actually stayed on Hebreku (sp?) and completed so that was good.

But afterwords I switched to playing and it did fine until I tried to go to Fuzzball and Gopostal's server. ANYWAY it is cured thanks POTS for the insight.

*POTS*

Post by *POTS* » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 pm

David wrote: I knew earlier I was in spectator mode when I was on MHM III watching the players Tac 2 and Tac 6...P.S. they whine a lot and want map voting at the beginning and they bug people to vote for a certain map.
I'd give them all an {MHM} tag "honoris causa"
Plain Old Telephone Service

BIOMECH

Post by BIOMECH » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 am

I'd tell them that if the map isn't changing it means the majority of players on the server want to continue with the current map, so they can either wait until the end or stop annoying everyone else...

There seem to be quite a few players like that and it's starting to irritate me.

PS: "honoris causa"?

David

Post by David » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 am

BIOMECH wrote:I'd tell them that if the map isn't changing it means the majority of players on the server want to continue with the current map, so they can either wait until the end or stop annoying everyone else...

There seem to be quite a few players like that and it's starting to irritate me.

PS: "honoris causa"?
They (Tac players) asked about you BIO. They asked me if I knew you... I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing. 8) I advised them that I do know you and you were a good guy. They did not ask about you after that.

Reiyel_3.0

Post by Reiyel_3.0 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Both David and Biomech have moderator accounts. By using Nexgen (by saying !open in chat) you could mute, kick or even ban players if they're not behaving appropiately. Please guys if you see that the TAC's or any other players are annoying the rest, take action.

Thanks for your initiative Bio, I exhort you to do something the next time you see trouble. Like I said, if I see that this won't work without POTS help, then I'll simply stop paying for the server.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Con una condición: que me dejes abierto el balcón de tus ojos de gata

David

Post by David » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Reiyel_3.0 wrote:Both David and Biomech have moderator accounts. By using Nexgen (by saying !open in chat) you could mute, kick or even ban players if they're not behaving appropiately. Please guys if you see that the TAC's or any other players are annoying the rest, take action.

Thanks for your initiative Bio, I exhort you to do something the next time you see trouble. Like I said, if I see that this won't work without POTS help, then I'll simply stop paying for the server.
I was close to kicking the Tacs but they stayed on the last map and played. If they would have changed the map again on the others players I would have spoke to them about it and then gave them the boot. Maybe I was too nice... :?

Hermskii
Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes

Post by Hermskii » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 pm

What is a TAC?
~Peace~

Hermskii

David

Post by David » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Hermskii wrote:What is a TAC?
I do not know. I have heard about them, about them annoying other players. The ones I saw were Tac 2 and Tac 6. I do not know how many there are or who they are associated with. Maybe Bio or someone else.

goatmilk

Post by goatmilk » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Inhumain states in the middle of a map that he was going to kick anyone who uses a redemer and some other weapon. I stop using the deemer then he picks up one and wipes me out . I reply so your going to kick me for using that. We get to a moster with a number 9 miles long and then proceed to use the deemer on it, and get kicked. He Can kiss my fat hairy and $#@$%^&*(( that little illigetimate child. Yess inhumain you can just p up a rope any comment you have just send it to lostdane@hotmail.com loooser!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi goatmilk. I'm a little at a loss here. You are posting about this here on a topic about Fuzz's server though it is listed under the {MonsterHuntMayhem} {MHM} forum. While I'm glad that you are here and talking, I'm guessing that Inhuman is an admin on FUZZ's server and he has pissed you off somewhat.

I wish I could help you but that server isn't mine. It is Fuzz_Balls'. I know who Inhuman is too but I have not talked with him in a long time and have no control of him or any UT association with him.

Fuzz seems to be a pretty level headed guy. Please take your complaint to him and see if he can't help you out some. If you have been wronged, Fuzz will take care of it for you I'm sure.
~Peace~

Hermskii