Site Admin
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 2
ExtraAntiSpam: Blue
extraextraantispam: Yes
NoMoreSpam: Silver

The Nameless Challenge!

Post by Hermskii » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 am

Holy [Expletive Deleted]!!!

Nameless_Entity is out of hand folks! He has become freaking awesome in the art of Chaos style DM. Do not, I repeat DO NOT try to show up on this server while he is on it. He will rip your head off and laugh down your throat then cram a proxie up your [Expletive Deleted] jst for good measure. After you're dead he'll torch you with his flame throwing and to get rid of your ashes he'll spawn a mini-blackhole-votex thingy to suck your remains out of this world but not before he lets one of his [Expletive Deleted] turrets blast your ashes into smoke first.

Then right when you respawn. Zapp! Rail gun right through you! "You were killed by Nameless_Entity"

Yeah! I'm getting sick of that message and will install a mod to blocki it soon! LOL.

Thanks Nameless. GG!
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity
What is the middle number? (one, TWO, three): 3
extraextraantispam: No

Re: The Nameless Challenge!

Post by a nameless entity » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 am

lmao Herm. Ty, and I would like to point out that you won that last map by two frags. (Destroy him, my turrets!!!)
Btw, I almost got sucked into that vortex myself! :lol:

Yes, gg's all around. :D
I'm a man........but I can change........if I have to........I guess

Hammer

Post by Hammer » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 am

Thats one of the things that really drew me to this mod. No matter how badly I'm getting my arse handed to me, I end up laughing the whole way through.
And if you really dig the Vortex and Turrets, try my map DM-CE-Stronghold. The weapon bases for them are up in the high ceiling beams in the center rooms and the round tower. You'll need the grapple (or the antigravity belt and the air burst from the MUG gun) to get the ones in the center rooms, but the round tower has ramps and blocks you can navigate to get up there. And most of the skulls with the red eyes (with coronas enabled) are shoot triggers that open floor traps or slam gates closed giving you a chance to escape an attack or to trap someone else from getting away from you.
Good times 8)
---Hamm---

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

I was doing my very best Nameless and you beat me by double my score several times. I actually used to be very awesome in DM play and am not used to getting owned like that! I was kicking your but badly in the very early days of this new server and already you have matched if not passed my skills. Congrats you big [Expletive Deleted]!!!LOL.

Keep it up! Beware Arnox! He is pretty good too but never plays online he tells me. Talk about a jumpy little [Expletive Deleted]. He is impossible to hit. I haven't really gone up against Hammer yet but look forward to it soon! CYA!
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:03 pm

A screen shot of nameless' latest mighty victory against the bots. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by a nameless entity on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 am

OK then! It is time to move the bots up from Novice. LOL. Actually I think I have them set to skilled now. Good for you Sir! We still need to do that listen to the radio thing in the barn map. Are you using the grapple yet?
~Peace~

Hermskii

a nameless entity

Post by a nameless entity » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Did you click on the picture? Something seems to be missing above the 10 in Axon's score, don't you think? And what is that chalk outline doing on the ground? ;) :lol:

Yea we should do that, the radio is fun to listen to, and it gives a clue as to what it is that flies over the barn on occasion. I still haven't figured out the trigger for that event, yet.

Oh and be sure to play the map offline, so that you can read the letter that the farmer writes to his sister, that scrolls up during the map description. :D

I have used the grapple a couple of times, but I find the translocator much more useful.

Hermskii
Site Admin

Post by Hermskii » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:51 pm

The murder outline happens right where they died but the body often falls a few feet away from the actual point the player died. Also, his body is missing because when it fell it it fell into the wood texture.
~Peace~

Hermskii